Best Shot Competition (August 2015)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey MODS how about being able to accrue our likes ??? I sometimes don't get to see this wonderful array of pics for a couple of weeks. and... then I run out of LIKES in about 15 minutes?

just a thought ..mmm :)

hey MODS how about being able to accrue our likes ??? I sometimes don't get to see this wonderful array of pics for a couple of weeks. and... then I run out of LIKES in about 15 minutes?

just a thought ..mmm smile.png

I daren't like this post or I'll run out of likes.

huh.png

huh.png

Quite a while ago I requested an increase in the Likes allowance due to the photography forum. It was bumped from 30 likes to 60 likes in a 24 hour period. Can you keep track of how many you give in 24 hours so I can verify? You can look at your Likes given under your profile to check.

//edit - just checked bundycat's Likes in the last 24 hours and it is only 10 so can't see how you could be running out of them. Actually, don't see any like given since over a year ago until the last 24 hour period by him.

huh.png

Quite a while ago I requested an increase in the Likes allowance due to the photography forum. It was bumped from 30 likes to 60 likes in a 24 hour period. Can you keep track of how many you give in 24 hours so I can verify? You can look at your Likes given under your profile to check.

//edit - just checked bundycat's Likes in the last 24 hours and it is only 10 so can't see how you could be running out of them. Actually, don't see any like given since over a year ago until the last 24 hour period by him.

Actually, I've never run out of likes - didn't even know there was a limit. I'm very particular who I gives my like to. biggrin.png

Mind you, now I've found this photographic forum I seem to be giving them out hand over fist...

... //edit - just checked bundycat's Likes in the last 24 hours and it is only 10 so can't see how you could be running out of them. Actually, don't see any like given since over a year ago until the last 24 hour period by him.

That's strange, I got quite a few of him/her the last months.

... //edit - just checked bundycat's Likes in the last 24 hours and it is only 10 so can't see how you could be running out of them. Actually, don't see any like given since over a year ago until the last 24 hour period by him.

Me too.

He has given me a lot of likes the past 3 months.

So your readings can't be right Tywais.

Just did another check of Bundy's Likes Given. And it is now different. Looks like the order the Likes are given are not listed in the order of when the Like was given but sorted up by a new post in the topic. Wasn't aware of the odd sorting order. smile.png

Archived