Anarchy in the UK as Illegal's come pouring in...

I am annoyed at what is happening in the UK at the moment, perhaps we should mount machine gunners at the ports ans tunnel entrances!! I am also glad that I am here and not having to get to worked up about how helpless the UK to stop these free booters travelling from wherever, helped along by our EU chumps to stop the increasing hordes. I f at first you dont succeed try, try again!

I say again, just be grateful you live here and not back in Blighty.................Just rejoice at that!

I am annoyed at what is happening in the UK at the moment, perhaps we should mount machine gunners at the ports ans tunnel entrances!! I am also glad that I am here and not having to get to worked up about how helpless the UK to stop these free booters travelling from wherever, helped along by our EU chumps to stop the increasing hordes. I f at first you dont succeed try, try again!

I say again, just be grateful you live here and not back in Blighty.................Just rejoice at that!

I hear that Belsen is up for rent, maybe you want to inform your local MP?

This from the nation that said Birmingham was a Muslim City and NO GO for whites.

Scaremongering is a great way to up your sales figures for Guns if you happen to be in a country that doesn't value human (or Lions) life. Luckily the majority of the UK do value human life and abhor guns.

Also forgot to say, this is the "Home Country" forum so why are you posting this as a non Brit, couldn't decide where to take your pot-shot at us?

Not a pot-shot at all, more like a warning to not let what happened to the US happen in the UK anymore than it already has.

And I'm not allowed to post articles about the UK? Is being a Brit required to post? Reply? Think about replying?

I'm sure you've posted and replied to numerous articles that are not to kind to the US

But I'm just speculating.

Tell me whats wrong with you!! why say such a thing.I suggest you leave Belsen out of this one OK

Tell me whats wrong with you!! why say such a thing.I suggest you leave Belsen out of this one OK

Oh be quiet!

You're the one advocating guns and Claymore mines to be used on immigrants.......

Oh be quiet!

You're the one advocating guns and Claymore mines to be used on immigrants.......

Yes correct,,But I still think Claymores would do a better job.

Yes they allow so many in for free,and supply housing and benefits ,,,,,But do not allow expats to bring their Thai wives with them,unless they have an income of over 18000 pounds per annum Hope they all get in and fxxx up the System that I paid into for 40 years,and did service for . The UK should now wake up

yes gj.i also paid into the troff for 44yrs.and my reward is a frozen pension.the wife paid 20yrs.and must wait till she's 67 before she gets a penny.

this morning on bbc.news the human rights mouth piece was spouting these refugee's are desperate,but what i saw in france were all able body'ed men no women or children, as the topic say's ILLEGAL'S.

WHAT THEY SHOULD DO IS RE-OPEN ALL THE COAL MINES if they want work, that will put a stop to them.

Edited by meatboy

Yes they allow so many in for free,and supply housing and benefits ,,,,,But do not allow expats to bring their Thai wives with them,unless they have an income of over 18000 pounds per annum Hope they all get in and fxxx up the System that I paid into for 40 years,and did service for . The UK should now wake up

yes gj.i also paid into the troff for 44yrs.and my reward is a frozen pension.the wife paid 20yrs.and must wait till she's 67 before she gets a penny.

this morning on bbc.news the human rights mouth piece was spouting these refugee's are desperate,but what i saw in france were all able body'ed men no women or children, as the topic say's ILLEGAL'S.

WHAT THEY SHOULD DO IS RE-OPEN ALL THE COAL MINES if they want work, that will put a stop to them.

Well I like the idea,but you would find it hard to control them, as it would be impossible to find them down there.

Well I like the idea,but you would find it hard to control them, as it would be impossible to find them down there.

not to sound racist i have never in my 20yrs.down um seen any blacks.

not to sound racist i have never in my 20yrs.down um seen any blacks.

Not to sound racist, it would be hard to see them