Anarchy in the UK as Illegal's come pouring in...

And some people want Americans to give up their right to bear arms ...

FF about 10 years from now - I wonder if the people in the UK will be begging for their guns back?

It will be interesting to hear their views on guns once the shoe is on the other foot.

Yes they allow so many in for free,and supply housing and benefits ,,,,,But do not allow expats to bring their Thai wives with them,unless they have an income of over 18000 pounds per annum Hope they all get in and fxxx up the System that I paid into for 40 years,and did service for . The UK should now wake up

FF about 10 years from now - I wonder if the people in the UK will be begging for their guns back?

It will be interesting to hear their views on guns once the shoe is on the other foot.

Whilst I agree it would be a permenant solution, I dont really see that machine gunning them as they arrive in felixstowe would be a humane answer.

What has guns got to do with the subject of immigrants?

Did you read the article?

Uncivilized, 3rd world thugs with nothing to lose.

Wait until they become really desperate and start with the home invasion robberies and other antics.

I thought the point would be obvious but I guess it will have to get worse before people realize the full extent of what happens when your Country if flooded by illegals.

Perhaps you don't realize what the UK and Europe is in for.

I saw some video the other day about illegals rioting in Italy and if I can find it, I think you'll get what I mean about guns and illegals.

Edit:

Edited by PHP87

Whilst I agree it would be a permenant solution, I dont really see that machine gunning them as they arrive in felixstowe would be a humane answer.

Not what I had in mind at all.

Something I've noticed about guns - those that have them see them as defensive weapons while those that don't see them as offensive weapons.

In general.

This from the nation that said Birmingham was a Muslim City and NO GO for whites.

Scaremongering is a great way to up your sales figures for Guns if you happen to be in a country that doesn't value human (or Lions) life. Luckily the majority of the UK do value human life and abhor guns.

Also forgot to say, this is the "Home Country" forum so why are you posting this as a non Brit, couldn't decide where to take your pot-shot at us?

Edited by RabC

I agree,, I think a few claymore mines would do a better job.

This from the nation that said Birmingham was a Muslim City and NO GO for whites.

Scaremongering is a great way to up your sales figures for Guns if you happen to be in a country that doesn't value human (or Lions) life. Luckily the majority of the UK do value human life and abhor guns.

Also forgot to say, this is the "Home Country" forum so why are you posting this as a non Brit, couldn't decide where to take your pot-shot at us?

Ok BOB You mean like a lion in Siam ? That old lion was not shot,as all the news papers say.

Ok BOB You mean like a lion in Siam ? That old lion was not shot,as all the news papers say.

In English I believe you "Shoot" a bow and arrow.

What has guns got to do with the subject of immigrants?

A Lot. Once things get out of control you will need them,that you can be sure of. Just a matter of time.

Helped a lot with your Mexican's and all the other South Americans coming through there has it............

Sorry but the reference to Siam eludes me. I thought it was in Zimbabwe. But since you seem to know so much more than anybody else..........whistling.gif

Edit - if BOB refers to Marley then it was Zion..........

Edited by topt

NO you loose an arrow,and he was killed by an arrow. Not shot A shot fits in a gun and is fired

Must say though you do get a good Curry in these Areas.... , ''Southall'' in particular....

Yep you do, A mate of mine had a car dealership in Southall in the 60s he used to send customers to our farm on Saturdays,they would buy live chickens from us

We sold them all the non layers and old ones. They would pay extra for a paper sack with holes in it,so the would stay alive,for them to carry out their

Kill.

NO you loose an arrow,and he was killed by an arrow. Not shot A shot fits in a gun and is fired

There you go pedant "Loose—To let go the string with the shooting fingers; to shoot the arrow."

From this reference: http://www.archerylibrary.com/books/stemmler/essentials-of-archery/docs/common-archery-terms.html

coffee1.gif

Edited by RabC

Answer to rabC Then they have got it wrong havent they, I take it that its a american saying to shoot. a shoot is a shoot,can be a tube can be half a tube

In Archery you do not shoot an arrow,unless you are in a hollywood film

My final response :http://www.archeryinterchange.com/f16/shoot-fire-arrow-68352/

Thats a UK web site. From the name I am guessing you were a Pongo, it shows.

Well I have had a look,and they are wrong...( my sport) Pongo Yes you too?

Answer to rabC Then they have got it wrong havent they, I take it that its a american saying to shoot. a shoot is a shoot,can be a tube can be half a tube

My final response :http://www.archeryinterchange.com/f16/shoot-fire-arrow-68352/

Nah Senior Service wink.png , but baiting on here is more fun than on ARRSE

Edited by RabC

Nah Senior Service wink.png , but baiting on here is more fun than on ARRSE

Good on you mate

You can blame Tony Blair and his "human rights" lawyer of a wife for most of the problems Britain has at the moment,I was just reading how a judge has let a guy stay because he has a wife and two kids even though he has left and never sees them.The lunatics have taken over the asylum in the UK ,my old home town now is s terrible place ,full of immigrants queuing down the rd outside the social security offices