Catering for ferangs

mickyo

HI all I have been looking at setting up a catering service for XPats in chiang Mai either catering at party's all western or Thai food also will be able to supply food if you have allergies or diet controlled meals on a weekly basis Al a good price just putting the fellers out at the moment to see if people would be interested

Cheers Mick

It's Expat and feelers

Also, I'd suggest the OP actually visit all the restaurants in this town. There really isn't a shortage of dining (or catering) options. Perhaps other parts of Thailand would be a better choice.

Edited by NancyL

It's Expat and feelers

Also, I'd suggest the OP actually visit all the restaurants in this town. There really isn't a shortage of dining (or catering) options. Perhaps other parts of Thailand would be a better choice.

Your taking the Micky o.

There are catering places in Chiang Mai, actually. Used one once, years ago. They did a lovely job. They were a bit East of Airport Plaza on the South side of the Superhighway.

Frankly, unless you know the local social scene really, really well, I wouldn't dare go into this business. OP's idea strikes me as nice but naive.

guess this is you then .

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyMint99

Your food looks good, beautifully presented.

My earlier comment was made about a farang opening a catering business from scratch.

An established business, with Thai customers, might well expand into the farang market.

I wish you well and hope we hear more about your enterprise.

Good job I use spell checker before I post. (It) seems that they there are

people on this forum just waiting to correct your spelling errors

or your syntax. (Perhaps they are) ex teachers ?

Regards, Worgeordie

You're welcome.

Edited by landtrout

Good job I use spell checker before I post. (It) seems that they there are

people on this forum just waiting to correct your spelling errors

or your syntax. (Perhaps they are) ex teachers ?

Regards, Worgeordie

You're welcome.

See wot I meen !

regards Worgeordie

You can check my spelling I have been in CM for seven years and already run a business I would advise you to learn maths and check the out rages prices in that link you sent me

I would suggest tow things.

Firstly have a business FB page not a personal one that is linked above. Social media is an amazing tool that is free, one should learn how to use it to their advantage.

Secondly don't insult your potential clientele as above, it won't win you any favors with them and make you look unprofessional to all the others reading it.