The Next Bar & Bistro in UBON

chris26be

The Ring Road (231) is approx 46 km long.

Better give us a better clue on location if you want others to check it out OPlaugh.png

Take the ring road from Ubon as if going to the vehicle licence centre. Next Bar is a km or so past the centre, on the same side, and before the 231/2050 junction.

Sorry about the basic guide, but you can't miss it as it has a bloody great The Next sign and is a fair-sized place.

for anyone unknown to Ubon, it's still not a good direction.................rolleyes.gif

My guess is

going North on Chayangkhun/main road, turn right on to the ring road after Big C, and then after a km or so it's on the right/city side of the road, before hitting the Trakan Puetpon junction? unsure.png

for anyone unknown to Ubon, it's still not a good direction.................rolleyes.gif

My guess is

going North on Chayangkhun/main road, turn right on to the ring road after Big C, and then after a km or so it's on the right/city side of the road, before hitting the Trakan Puetpon junction? unsure.png

Not quite, Bergenwink.png

It's on the left side, same as the vehicle licence centre.

Do you think Next will give us a free beer for putting them on to the Ubon expats map?smile.png

My guess is

Do you think Next will give us a free beer for putting them on to the Ubon expats map?smile.png

sounds good to me! burp.gifbiggrin.png

My guess is

sounds good to me! burp.gifbiggrin.png
Only if you turn up in your pointy hat with horns on it!