Soldier accused of murdering girlfriend at North Pattaya apartment

webfact

Soldier accused of murdering girlfriend at North Pattaya apartment

kill-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 21 year old soldier was arrested by Banglamung Police on Sunday Afternoon, accused of murdering his girlfriend.

Initially Private Tawatchai took his unconscious girlfriend, Khun Wassana aged 24, to Banglamung Hospital and claimed she had attempted suicide by hanging herself at the back of their apartment.

Doctors were unable to save her and also noticed a significant amount of bruising to her upper body which led them to call the Police.

Officers visited the apartment of Private Tawatchai, who left the Hospital soon after arriving with his girlfriend. He was arrested and confessed to attacking his girlfriend who he claims was seeing another man, which led to a verbal argument.

He claims to have “seen red” and attacked his girlfriend with a belt, which he tied around her neck. He then grabbed her head and repeatedly hit her head against a concrete wall on their apartment balcony until she was rendered unconscious.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/205743/soldier-accused-of-murdering-girlfriend-at-north-pattaya-apartment/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-08-03

He may have seen red - but he's got a wide yellow stripe of cowardice painted down the center of his back - and a bulls eye on his forehead.

Military intelligence indeed - an oxymoron for an utter moron.sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

Do they have protective custody in Thailand?

No?

Then he's a walking corpse.

How's that workin?

He may have seen red - but he's got a wide yellow stripe of cowardice painted down the center of his back - and a bulls eye on his forehead.

Military intelligence indeed - an oxymoron for an utter moron.sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

No?

How's that workin?

He's a bare-footed walking corpse at a buck thirty - to be on point coffee1.gif pedant

No?

How's that workin?

He's a bare-footed walking corpse at a buck thirty - to be on point coffee1.gif pedant

My sincere apologies - turns out he's almost a buck fifty..

I'm looking for a good babysitter electrician --- no?

Just a small point but the arrest seems to have taken place in the apartment so why were the media allowed into a crime scene ?

It seems crime scenes are rarely, if ever secured. Scientific collection of evidence doesn't appear to be a priority so sanitizing the scene would be a troublesome, unnecessary, time consuming distraction. There may be some vague, notional, regulatory guidance to the contrary, but apparently no one is overly concerned with these sorts of crime solving abstractions.

Edited by Hayduke

Doctors noticed bruising to her upper body. Hmm I wonder if this was caused by his banging her head into a concrete wall .Nope the doctors only saw the bruising to her upper body. What is it that makes these young Thais go OTT. I think they are wired different to most folk.

In your country this would be called temporary insanity when someone snaps.. Here in Thailand they see red. I guess Thais like this guy are Bulls because them bulls see red they can kill.

Do the French still have the "crime of passion" defense? Where defendants could show it was a knee jerk spontaneous reaction without pre-meditation?

In the UK they don't. But will try "diminished responsibilities" as a get out, brought on by the trauma of discovering a loved ones affair.

Here, sadly, always seems more about jealousy and loss of face. "How dare you do that to me - if I can't have you no can" mentality. And it affects both sexes (or should that be all three?).

Whatever the explanation, law and interpretation the result is the same - someone is murdered.

Edited by Baerboxer

Just a small point but the arrest seems to have taken place in the apartment so why were the media allowed into a crime scene ?

And just another small point------- Doctor(S) found bruises etc on her UPPER BODY yet the Soldier said he repeatedly beat her HEAD until unconcious--------- ??????????

From y understanding and information from reliable sources, there are media crews attached to major police stations and certainly crews on standby, waiting for anything to happen so they can attend to take pictures. Thai police live on publicity.

A tragic death of a young lady with her whole life ahead of her....and yet some people see this as an occasion to crack jokes about "pointing fingers"...God help us all...because we surly f-----g need it in today's world.

His actions aren't right but it's probably a good idea to be a faithful wife. Not trying to justify him, just sayin'. ?

huh.... if i were married to a crazy man , i would also be looking to cheat , maybe find a chance for a real life , you my friend are shallow and self centered , must be a real peach to be married to you ......just saying .......

Edited by mikiea

Another Thai male withy no self-control and to murder his girlfriend because HE suspects her of infidelity as someone stated earlier easy just leave her and walk away let her go but you certainly dont murder an unfaithful partner in Thailand or there would be no one left in Thailand le or female.

The full story says he was charged with murder and will be returned to his regiment. Ridiculous. If you kill somebody with your own hands in circumstances such as these you should go either to jail or to the loony bin. No exceptions

His actions aren't right but it's probably a good idea to be a faithful wife. Not trying to justify him, just sayin'. ?

huh.... if i were married to a crazy man , i would also be looking to cheat , maybe find a chance for a real life , you my friend are shallow and self centered , must be a real peach to be married to you ......just saying .......

The full story says he was charged with murder and will be returned to his regiment. Ridiculous. If you kill somebody with your own hands in circumstances such as these you should go either to jail or to the loony bin. No exceptions

In a similar situation in the US he would be turned over to the military and locked up to await Court Marshal. I suspect it's the same in Thailand. Military justice is swift and penalties are severe.

RIP the young lady...no matter what she did, she did not deserve to die.

From what i'm told this Guy will join many other of the same kind of depraved moron's inside, where people such as him are seen as 'heroes' for not taking shit from Thai women. Not all that surprising in a country where boys grow up thinking they are far superior to women and can do anything they want without question or recourse and 'their' woman has to put up with whatever they dish out.

hardly smart thinking to cheat on "a crazy man" not expect consequences, most would get out and THEN make a new life

not that we know in this case as to the mental state of the man nor whether the lady cheated

certainly she didnt deserve to be killed

Oh my God, poor Girl, what a death..

What is up with these people, if she was seeing someone else.. just walk way,

obviously she was not happy..

Now she is Dead.. coz of some immature Male...

May be she could avoid it by just telling him that she doesn't want to be with him anymore instead cheating on him. You never know she might have milked both of them at the same time.

But it is also no excuse for him killing her.