Police find marijuana plantation

geovalin

Scores of marijuana plants were seized by police in Kampong Speu province’s Phnom Sruoch district on Saturday morning.

Pov Noeun, district deputy police chief said yesterday that 171 marijuana plants were discovered after villagers informed the police.

“We uprooted 171 marijuana plants that were planted among other plants in the farm in order to hide them” he said.

Noeun said that the owner has not been arrested because he lives in Takeo province.

read more: http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/police-find-marijuana-plantation

I thought it was legal in Cambodia?

I was thinking the same thing BKKSnowBird..... its a cooking herb when I was last there...(about 4 years ago)....sold openly at the markets, & a favourite topping for the Pizzas in PP.

Called happy topping..............(you can ---& I always did----ask for double happy topping)

I guess things have changed----- so we can all go back to taking the real safe alternative-----Alcohol-- do we get to thank the NGOs for that change ??...........coffee1.gif

Edited by sanuk711

I was in Siem Riep last year and our guide said the Cambodian government outlawed the happy pizzas about three years ago and declared the country completely free of marijuana. I found similar stories on the Internet.

marijuana addicts are openly writing here. funny to read.

marijuana is illegal in Cambodia for a long time. And they offer it for sale quite openly because of lack of law enforcement in this poor country. And you are just abusing this weakness.

They sell cocaine and heroin on the same shelves, do you really believe those substances are legal there?

lol

Edited by TimmyT

I am not a user in retarded Asia anyway but as a teen I would have enjoyed that all this stuff would be legal <3

Only stupid people support stupid laws...

marijuana addicts are openly writing here. funny to read.

marijuana is illegal in Cambodia for a long time. And they offer it for sale quite openly because of lack of law enforcement in this poor country. And you are just abusing this weakness.

They sell cocaine and heroin on the same shelves, do you really believe those substances are legal there?

lol