Wife having a half Thai son, they all only want half Thai daughters.

krisb

They want dark boys and light-skinned girlswub.png

when us farang like dark brown skincheesy.gif on the women

Those pasty-faced BKK high so's do little for us, if I may speak for all of us, LOL

Signed,

Ironic

No you may not... wai.gif

Everyone has different ideals... many Westerners think they are with an exotic beauty when reality is quite different.. but thats all a bit shallow...

We like what we like, accept what we can and enjoy life, for many of us at least in company of another.

But does it really matter where 'an-other' is from and whether the children will be half anything?

Thus for any woman to specifically set out to have a half Thai / Western child and to specifically wish for that child to be female suggests a distorted moral logic and thought process beyond the innocence of a Child borne of a loving relationship.

Isn't it obvious? In their limited IQ of a brain.. thais want daughters so they can bring in sinsod if nothing else.

Boys aren't good for doing much for the family.. most turn out to be alcoholics and just hang out with their friends.. unless they're ladyboys but no one wishes for that on any family.

When peasant Thais talk about having kids (I assume your wife, krisb, is from the peasant class as are her friends), it is usually no more than 25 seconds before they refer to having somebody to take care (that means financially support and maybe wipe their bum) of them in their old age (that means when retired usually at the age of 50).

In this regard, lads are considered useless whilst girls have potential.

krisb, you are looking at this the wrong way. It is not "Thai" thinking, it is peasant woman thinking. The thing about immersing yourself in village peasant life is that one tends to be dragged down to their level.

Boys are doted on and spoiled from an early age. This deprives them of the paternity gene meaning they sow their seed and move on leaving the girl with no money & forced to look for support where they can find it. (Pattaya?)

Thai boys cost the family thousands; they go into the Monkhood (big party.) They leave after a month. They get engaged/married - more party costs/sin sot. At school (not just in Thailand) boys are lazier than girls. Their choice of jobs becomes limited through lack of qualifications.

I am talking generally here. Throw in a drinking culture; a pre-disposition for violence against females (or farangs if in a gang of more than 20) and you have the blueprint for the Thai male. Is it any wonder a Thai politician urged Thai girls to marry a farang?

Why would any Thai lady want a son half Thai or not?

Isn't it obvious? In their limited IQ of a brain.. thais want daughters so they can bring in sinsod if nothing else.

Boys aren't good for doing much for the family.. most turn out to be alcoholics and just hang out with their friends.. unless they're ladyboys but no one wishes for that on any family.

I agree however most of the I/2 farangs I see are fat and ugly I am sorry to say