Thai Blogs Site Not Accessible

mrkojak

Hi All,

In the course of trying to get my daily dose of Thai-related news, I usually access the following:

http://www.thai-blogs.com/

As well as Thai Visa, of course. :D

But today, it says:

Account Temporarily Disabled

This account has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of this account and have questions about its status, please contact your provider's technical support staff.

Thank you for your understanding.

Just wondering if anyone else here also use this site and if they have encountered the issue? :o

Thanks

What an incredible time in Thai history! The coup by the military with the King's support will hopefully return Thailand to a place of freedom and peace in the long term. This is could hardly be a step backwards with the King's backing. Forget democracy for now. Democracy, in essence, is just another method for tyranny at the political level in many cases...

The Thai military with their loyalty to the King acted as a buffer to the ulterior motives of a man gone wild who deeply divided the Kingdom. True leaders do not divide, they unite and help their fellow countrymen the best they can on an aggregate. A devisive leader creates problems, which they use to conquer through problems. Create a problem, reaction, solution = CONTROL. Sounds familiar...?

My Thai wife's father was a true Thai soldier through and through and he did things which he felt was best for his country and his family. Bless his soul and bless the country of Thailand for taking the steps necessary to maintain the peace and freedom of its people. And most importantly, bless the King of Thailand; and the ever generous royal family and previous decendants for nurturing and protecting this wonderful Kingdom through generations and generations. They are a true inspiration for all of mankind.