how to you explain a man walked on the moon

opalred

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the comments above it is clear that scientific ignorance is not only beholden to some Thai or Malay...

It's impossible for humans to get through the van allan radiation belt. Fact.

The greatest hoax of our time.

Fact? You mean made up. Even dr Van Allen himself commented on this bs claim that humans cant get through it alive.

If you like I can show you the scientific numbers and explanation in regards to the radiation received by Apollo crew when crossing the van Allen belt. Sure it was harmful, about a year's worth of radiation on the ground, but at that time those risks were acceptable.

Have you not learned yet that you cannot argue with someone who writes FACT at the end of their sentence ,

as to the original both my wife and son know about the moon landings and believe them ,but then they lived in the west for many years and my wife like many many Thai women was not born on a farm in nakon nowhere and left school at 12 .

Does your wife think you also sound like a stuck up old fool putting people who didn't finish school down?

You need to do some research. Your girls correct and nasa even admitted some pics were fake. The faked pics were obviously fakes and the others were hard to proove but it's thought they are also fake.

Should he line his hat with tin foil before he explains this to her........just in case they microwave read his thoughts ........coffee1.gif

No she knows what I am ,just an ordinary well educated realist ,but not a fool

Not everybody had the option or could finish school, and that's not just Thailand. My brother left school by grade 9 because of learning difficulties.

And where people are from means zero. We can't all come from smart towns and cities can we. Wherever these places are.

You need to do some research. Your girls correct and nasa even admitted some pics were fake. The faked pics were obviously fakes and the others were hard to proove but it's thought they are also fake.

Should he line his hat with tin foil before he explains this to her........just in case they microwave read his thoughts ........coffee1.gif

This won't work. Microwaves conduct through metal.

You could watch some "documentaries" with her...

(I know Capricorn One is about Mars, but still, it's got OJ, wearing gloves no less. Same, same, different planet.)

If Stanley Kubrick filmed all six manned missions he would have gone way over budget. whistling.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj5r3jXhV2Q

Edited by bamnutsak

From the comments above it is clear that scientific ignorance is not only beholden to some Thai or Malay...

TRIPE!!

Proponents of the Apollo Moon Landing Hoax have argued that space travel to the moon is impossible because the Van Allen radiation would kill or incapacitate an astronaut who made the trip. Van Allen himself, still alive and living in Iowa City, has dismissed these ideas.

There are so many documentaries out there proving that this isn't a hoax, why not look at a few of them?

Edited by cooked

TRIPE!!

Proponents of the Apollo Moon Landing Hoax have argued that space travel to the moon is impossible because the Van Allen radiation would kill or incapacitate an astronaut who made the trip. Van Allen himself, still alive and living in Iowa City, has dismissed these ideas.

There are so many documentaries out there proving that this isn't a hoax, why not look at a few of them?

"So far, the most interesting and least expected result of man's exploration of the immediate vicinity of the earth is the discovery that our planet is ringed by a regionto be exact, two regionsof high-energy radiation extending many thousands of miles into space. This discovery is of course troubling to astronauts; somehow the human body will have to be shielded from this radiation, even on a rapid transit through the region."

Dr. James Van Allen, Scientific American, March 1959

Van Allan died in 2006.

Lets ask the man himself, shall we?

Dear Mr. Lambert,

In reply to your e-mail, I send you the following copy of a response that I wrote to another inquiry about 2 months ago --

Ø The radiation belts of the Earth do, indeed, pose important constraints on the safety of human space flight.

Ø The very energetic (tens to hundreds of MeV) protons in the inner radiation belt are the most dangerous and most difficult to shield against. Specifically, prolonged flights (i.e., ones of many months' duration) of humans or other animals in orbits about the Earth must be conducted at altitudes less than about 250 miles in order to avoid significant radiation exposure.

Ø A person in the cabin of a space shuttle in a circular equatorial orbit in the most intense region of the inner radiation belt, at an altitude of about 1000 miles, would be subjected to a fatal dosage of radiation in about one week.

Ø However, the outbound and inbound trajectories of the Apollo spacecraft cut through the outer portions of the inner belt and because of their high speed spent only about 15 minutes in traversing the region and less than 2 hours in traversing the much less penetrating radiation in the outer radiation belt. The resulting radiation exposure for the round trip was less than 1% of a fatal dosage - a very minor risk among the far greater other risks of such flights. I made such estimates in the early 1960s and so informed NASA engineers who were planning the Apollo flights. These estimates are still reliable.

Ø The recent Fox TV show, which I saw, is an ingenious and entertaining assemblage of nonsense. The claim that radiation exposure during the Apollo missions would have been fatal to the astronauts is only one example of such nonsense.

James A. Van Allen

http://cosmoquest.org/forum/showthread.php?3885-Statement-from-James-Van-Allen-on-radiation-effects&s=f3213a53683e066e5a976cae1f935ec2

What do the 'pro-moons' think about UFO's then. Think they exist & visit earth's atmosphere?

this is a different issue. i agree that it would have been quiet possible for the americans to make this whole thing up. but please remeber the political situation of the late '60. the 'cold war' was at its peak, usa vs. ussr on every level, science, sport, arms race, space race. if there was the slightest doubt or any fraction of uncertainty that the moon landing happened the soviets would have NEVER let this get out of the news. if you want a good example of this just look at the reporting on the mh plane over ukraine. it happend, or the russian would have told us it did not.

Have you been trolling, Krisb? Swine!

I get paid to make you guys post.

Next week's conspiracy is a toss up between the mystery lady seen casually walking away from the grassy knoll, or if the 911 plane crashed in the field, where was the debris?

If I'd been made to look that foolish, I'd probably try and pretend I was joking, too.

So we all should think like you is that what you're saying?

No freedom of speech or different thoughts in your world?

If I'd been made to look that foolish, I'd probably try and pretend I was joking, too.

So we all should think like you is that what you're saying?

No freedom of speech or different thoughts in your world?

You're free to be as wrong as you like.

No, wrong according to the late Dr Van Allen.

We covered that already. Do try and keep up.

It's not easy. I've made friends, lost them, and regained them all in 2 pages.

At this rate it'd be easier and less painful to build my own rocket.

I've heard enough about van Allen, van Halen is a different story.

Have you been trolling, Krisb? Swine!

I get paid to make you guys post.

Next week's conspiracy is a toss up between the mystery lady seen casually walking away from the grassy knoll, or if the 911 plane crashed in the field, where was the debris?

Oh goodie, can I play?

Some in this forum probably think the earth is round, while it is proven many times it is a flat disk. This is also the reason that UFO's crash on our planet all the time!

Being both round and a flat disk are not mutually exclusive...