Ladyboys arrested in Central Pattaya German street robbery case

Lite Beer

Ladyboys arrested in Central Pattaya German street robbery case

german-5.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Friday, Pattaya Police arrested two Ladyboys accused of stealing a wallet full of money from a German.

The incident occurred outside of the Sawoy Seafood Restaurant located on 2nd road in Central Pattaya. Mr. Helmut Reimund aged 50 was walking back to his Hotel when he encountered the two Ladyboys who attempted to make contact with him. Mr. Reimund continued walking and ignored the pair who persistently attempted to talk to Mr. Reimund

Read More: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/211147/ladyboys-arrested-in-central-pattaya-german-street-robbery-case/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-08-08

If I didn't read at least one time a week about a lady boy doing their little dirty tricks, I'd think

I'm not in Thailand any longer.... anyone who let those people come near them or play with

them, got it coming to them....

This German guy will be famous in his hometown. All his friends will ask him about the Thai ladyboys for years.

They give Thailand a very bad name and you can't avoid them. They just jump on the back of your motor or start touching you on the street.

I also know a guy who was missing his golden bracelet after 2 ladyboys came to hug him.

The police did good work though!

bah.gif

Rough as Buckies......

Clear the streets of them......

Saying that there must be a demand for them, but who ?????

I would have to be crawling the deck with booze even to raise a smile , let alone anything else.....

gigglem.gif A young Rusky certainly liked them, didn't pay them and got knifed by them. So, there is a demand....clap2.gif

I personally think the authorities should do something about these lady boys not the police , not only are they dangerous but they are not conducive to tourism people don't come to Thailand to see lady boys.

obviously a lot do, like closet gays

If I didn't read at least one time a week about a lady boy doing their little dirty tricks, I'd think I'm not in Thailand any longer.... anyone who let those people come near them or play with them, got it coming to them....

You can't run fast enough to keep them from coming near you... I couldn't anyway.

They can be aggressive and unpredictable and they can go off on any perceived slight.

And besides, why is it incumbent on us to keep them away?

From the article: Inside the wallet was 3,090 Baht, credit cards and other personal items which were all returned to Mr. Reimund at Pattaya Police Station. Police checks revealed the two suspects were currently on bail pending court proceedings in connection with a similar case of street robbery. They are also thought to be linked to many other similar cases.

Edited by impulse

You know, to me it seems that it is a few (mostly in Pattya & Phuket I think) L.B.'s who give all L.B.'s a bad rap. I live in Chiang Mai, and while I admit I've met some seriously "shady" LB's, I've met a whole lot more that are actually very decent people. A couple of years back my wife & I were at Kad Suan Kaew Mall and we ran into an "old friend", who was, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful young women I've ever seen. My wife and her talked for a while in a friendly and happy manner. Afterwards, my wife told me: "I've known him since he was a little boy and school mate of Peter (her son)." I said: "You mean, little girl". "Nope," my wife replied. "She's a post op LB. Owns 3 very successful, very high end, beauty shops, and hires only LB's to work for her." I was floored! Since then she's taken me to a few other places which were all pretty much staffed and owned by LB's, who were nothing but friendly, cheerful and polite. Most were pre-op, but a few were post-op. And, yes, some were definitely "male" looking, but that goes with the territory. For every "bad" or "shady" one I've met, I've met 10 more that are definitely "good people'.

I think Thailand should start to differentiate between "ladyboys" and "cross dressers". I believe there are many ladyboys out there who live the ladyboy life because they truly feel, think and behave like a female, but I can see that the ugly, masculine ones are on the rise... They simply dress up as girls and put on make up, trying to cheat, rob and eventually just cause trouble, sheddling a bad light onto all the genuine ones. I met many kind hearted, honest, and attractive ladyboys who never commited a crime, had own businesses, studied arts, etc...

Edited by Blitzkrieg Bob

Rough as Buckies......

Clear the streets of them......

Saying that there must be a demand for them, but who ?????

I would have to be crawling the deck with booze even to raise a smile , let alone anything else.....

Maybe the lack of steady business is the reason the Ladyboys resort to robbery/pickpocketing, etc.

Agressive ladyboys are in control of every tourist beach at night.

Why are they not arrested? The only thing they do is annoy people or steal from them. It's going on for 25 years allready.

Agree...round them up then cull them smile.png