Additional requirements for 'Non O' retirement extension?

There seem to be some varying reports regarding additional requirements for extension of stay of a 'Non O' based on marriage/retirement.

My specific question is regarding applying for an extension (third year) of a 'Non O', based on retirement. I live in Udon.

Further to the usual requirements that have been in force for a long time, can anyone say specifically:
Is there now likely to be a home visit?
Is a witness required, and if so, is that in the form of some signed paperwork, or does the witness need to go in person with you, when applying for the extension?

I see someone posted a few week back that "the 'Under Consiideration' stamp already happens in Udon". From what I read, it seems a matter of conjecture as to whether this is due to having to submit the application to a higher office/officer, or if it's only for first-time extensions?

If given an 'Under Consideration' stamp, when you return for the full extension later, are you likely to need to take all the paperwork with you the second time?

If you apply for an extension based upon retirement a witness would not be needed nor a home visit.

If you get the under consideration stamp you will only need your passport when you return to get the extension stamp done.

If you apply for an extension based upon retirement a witness would not be needed nor a home visit.

If you get the under consideration stamp you will only need your passport when you return to get the extension stamp done.

Not to argue UJ but Kap Choeng Immigration is requiring witness for under consideration for retirment. This may very on your immigration office.

Not to argue UJ but Kap Choeng Immigration is requiring witness for under consideration for retirment. This may very on your immigration office.

There have been no reports of the Udon immigration office offices wanting witnesses. Only KCI is asking for them.

There have been reports of Udon immigration doing the under consideration stamp for some time now.