Girlfriend put me in a tough spot, how to handle it....

Iwantto

When I found out I kind of half-assed broke up with her.... which led to her crying uncontrollably and hugging me and begging me to stay with her.... telling me shes sorry and she will never do it again... Classic Thai style. But I just cant get it off my mind.... I am just not cool with the fact that she has seen tons of dudes naked.... I know lots of guys dont care about this at all.

Often wondered how the go-go girls handle that situation........................wink.png

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really need someone to tell you what to do? She's a player, that's pretty obvious, otherwise she would have invited you along. Wake up and smell the frangipani.

But the op said she's a normal girl

How can she be a player?

The gf MUST be trusted at the naked parties. She's kept the secret so long that nothing can ever happen

Note- the op is a plonker

Next ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I found out I kind of half-assed broke up with her.... which led to her crying uncontrollably and hugging me and begging me to stay with her.... telling me shes sorry and she will never do it again... Classic Thai style. But I just cant get it off my mind.... I am just not cool with the fact that she has seen tons of dudes naked.... I know lots of guys dont care about this at all.

What a plonker

I can see another stupid farang

Post 7 - the op hasn't responded - even fictionally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when i read stuff like this i often wonder: how do people who spill their guts with their personal stuff and hope to receive 'HELP' on this forum deal with real life and real problems? like paying your power bill or buy beer at the right time at lotus. man, grow up!

if you want a female who does not cheat on you, buy a dog.

Edited by manfredtillmann

when i read stuff like this i often wonder: how do people who spill their guts with their personal stuff and hope to receive 'HELP' on this forum deal with real life and real problems? like paying your power bill or buy beer at the right time at lotus. man, grow up!

if you want a female who does not cheat on you, buy a dog.

I'm obviously not here looking for life changing advice. This is venting.... I also dont care if it is my personal stuff.... I (probably) dont know any of you and if you saw me walking down the street, you would have no idea it was me who created the topic.

Just venting here.... I already knew I have to break up with her before creating the topic.

Are you retarded? This is second to the "my girlfriend works in a massage in Pattaya, but she's a virgin and doesn't do happy endings". Your gf is a hooker....either for money or attention. You have 2 choice, go check out the naked party or have one at your house while she's gone.

I call this story bullshite

Your TGF has been going to these parties for 4 years and only now

You have just started thinking she is getting pumped by other punters

You are either very stupid or a full on retard

Just go to one of the parties with your girl

Not rocket science

Are you retarded? This is second to the "my girlfriend works in a massage in Pattaya, but she's a virgin and doesn't do happy endings". Your gf is a hooker....either for money or attention. You have 2 choice, go check out the naked party or have one at your house while she's gone.

This is getting out of hand here.... Shes not a hooker. Maybe becasue I used the words "naked party"... The parties are just normal house parties, but they have a backyard private pool.... The guys and girls get drunk then get in the pool and they end up naked. There are no hookers at the parties. Its not old white men and Isaan girls who are paid to come to the house.... These are all 20 something dudes and 20 something year old girls who just come to this guys house for an awesome party.

Some of you guys live in such a small little bubble and dont realize that not every Thai girl is a hooker. Like I said, I am 99% sure shes having sex with no one at these parties, shes just a spectator. The problem I have with it is she is lying or misleading, or withholding information about the parties shes going to.... She obviously doesnt want me to know shes going to pool parties where everyone ends up drunk and naked in the pool....

I have no problem with gold digging whores, plenty to go around.

If you do, then dump her.

PS

There are no 'non-participants' invited to these sort of sex orgy parties.

They join in or they are chucked out. Forget about her just seeing men naked.

Put your creative hat on.

What is your fictional girlfriend's job?

What does she look like fictionally?

What is your fictional job?

Are you and your girlfriend fictional?

I look forward to your imaginative answers.

Does the earth move when you have fictional troll sex.

When oh when is TV going to employ some decent astroturfers.

This is getting out of hand here.... Shes not a hooker. Maybe becasue I used the words "naked party"... The parties are just normal house parties, but they have a backyard private pool.... The guys and girls get drunk then get in the pool and they end up naked. There are no hookers at the parties. Its not old white men and Isaan girls who are paid to come to the house.... These are all 20 something dudes and 20 something year old girls who just come to this guys house for an awesome party.

Some of you guys live in such a small little bubble and dont realize that not every Thai girl is a hooker. Like I said, I am 99% sure shes having sex with no one at these parties, shes just a spectator. The problem I have with it is she is lying or misleading, or withholding information about the parties shes going to.... She obviously doesnt want me to know shes going to pool parties where everyone ends up drunk and naked in the pool....

How do you know there are no hookers at the party?

You state you have never been to one of these parties

How do you know your TGF is not selling her arse at these parties?

Normal Thai girls do not go to naked pool parties

Yea, breaking up I think is the only way out. Such a shame. We have a week long Laos trip planned (and paid for) next week too. Maybe we do that then I end it right after.

I know for a fact she really loves me.... And I am 99% she shes not cheating on me. Shes basically living with me 5-6 days a week. I really dont think shes banging any of the dudes here.... I think the girls who are going are her friends, (and dating some of the dudes) and she has gotten to know all of the guys over the years.... And I can totally picture her sitting on the sidelines just drinking and watching.... But surely the guys are coming to her, playing with her, whatever... naked.... I just cant deal with that, and the stupid excuse of "they are just my friends"....

Anyways, I'm pretty convinced its over. The hard part now is just breaking up and actually going through with it.

'But surely the guys are coming to her, playing with her, whatever... naked'

sorry for your situation ... It's not right that everyone at the party is banging her.

Put your creative hat on.

What is your fictional girlfriend's job?

What does she look like fictionally?

What is your fictional job?

Are you and your girlfriend fictional?

I look forward to your imaginative answers.

Does the earth move when you have fictional troll sex.

When oh when is TV going to employ some decent astroturfers.

They are but "we're" just not picking or reading them like this one, and look how many here aren't even picking it. But as stated, now theres cb replies within cb threads.

Are you sure you're 99% certain? Either way, as said above, the 1% will kill you and it's clear it is. You expect absolute trust and you haven't go it. I imagine you're living your life all happy and this is a bolt out the blue, an off-hand comment that has led to this reveal

The naivity of thinking all non working girls are 'good'. That's not true anywhere in the world, sometimes Thai chicks get held to a different standard cause they're not bar girls. I have known Thai girls with 3 boyfriends at once, all Thai guys too, no bar girl stuff

Your GF at the worst is either banging these guys or making contact with them for future fun and games or at the very least looking around at options. She hasn't mentioned this, why? It's so utterly normal behaviour it's barely worth mentioning? Of course not ... you know that

You can either right this in your mind and believe nothing untoward happened at these parties but I think you can't. You're asking yourself why she regularly goes to these (even when living with you 6 nights a week!) and has mentioned nothing. What about other nights out with her friends? Does she always come home? You can get up to a lot of fun and still come home at 2 or 3am

... I have known groups of Thai chicks to share a room in a hotel near where they drink. Some of the 'good girls' like to go out from studies or work cause they live with family and don't want to answer questions. They use the room to change and get ready but of course the room is there

Don't want to scaremonger, dude but just realise things are not all they seem. Without knowing how often she goes out with friends I'd say at the very least you can't accept the version of events she has relayed to you so what chance you accepting it if you found out more

You can question and question but you won't be happy with the answers. Time to move on and lesson learned for the future. Do the 'stay friends' thing if it's easier and then slowly knock that on the head in a month or two or 'some time apart' thing

Edited by Razzler1973

How do you know there are no hookers at the party?

You state you have never been to one of these parties

How do you know your TGF is not selling her arse at these parties?

Normal Thai girls do not go to naked pool parties

True statement. He seems to be going by what his GF tells him, but yet, it's clear he doesn't trust or believe her. So it seems rather bizarre that he would throw around this "99% sure" nonsense. Well if all these revelers were drunk and naked, I'm 100% sure that she was getting banged by somebody.