Buying NO DOGS ALLOWED stickers - where ?

siam2007

Since many months I am trying to buy some NO DOGS ALLOWED stickers, but to no avail. I even went to that huge market in Chinatown as one member suggested, but despite they sell Thousands of different stickers there, there was not a single NO DOGS ALLOWED sticker to be found in any of the 20+ sticker shops I inquired. The only thing I found was at Office mate, but these are sturdy stickers made of aluminium/metal that I can not use for my purpose. Any hints ? I know there are those motocy-vendors but in all the years I have only seen one such moving motocy-vendor and far away from where I live.

Thanks

post-43883-0-04218200-1439272445_thumb.j

Edited by siam2007

If you can't find one, make one.

Inkjet sticker paper and an inkjet printer, you already have an artwork.

And why do it on your own.

The counry is full of print shops that will print about everything on plastic surface.

Every small town has multiple.

Bring them a picture (file) and explain what you want.

Typical print shop, the script on top below the web address is Thai for sign, label ...

%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%AB%E0%

Edited by KhunBENQ

is it all dogs that offend you or just the naughty ones?

HizdHij.jpg

I doubt it matters because the dogs will likely pay as much attention as the locals will.

especially the smoking and drinking dogs on surfboards laugh.png

Wondering why you have spent many months looking for a sign no one is going to pay attention to anyway....

Seems a waste of time, effort, and money...

Have you EVER seen people pay attention to signs in this country?

Like the 90kmh signs on the highway. Buy a gun or (probably better) a slingshot.

HizdHij.jpg

I doubt it matters because the dogs will likely pay as much attention as the locals will.

Ah a Klingon with bad eyesight.. its a skateboard, in general surfboards don't have wheels. Just teasing Naam

There's a shop at MBK in Bangkok. I can't remember which floor, but it's on the same side as Starbucks. By side I mean the long side of the building.

I actually went to MBK as I thought it MUST be available there, and looked everywhere and asked at numerous shops, to no avail. Unfortunately, your description of the location is a tad....ermmm.... unclear.

Go for it. If you find, let me know, I'll buy a bunch and put them up in my subdivision where they are not supposed to be running loose. Enough people will figure it out and while it probably won't make a difference it might make them afraid the farang ba is fixing to really lose the plot. Good enough for me.

Think twice before banning dogs, I go every where with my dog & spend far more money than those that don't (i.e. your one a bottle night brigade.) I have a well trained dog & she is not noticed in a bar, hotel or restaurant. I Know, I know, dogs in restaurants.. some have better manners than the people eating in them & many of us have dog's at home correctly trained they do not beg at the table & probably the best company man can have.

Lock your wife & your dog in the boot of your car leave for an hour & guess who is pleased to see you when you open the boot !!!!!!! give me a dog any day............................

HizdHij.jpg

Ah a Klingon with bad eyesight.. its a skateboard, in general surfboards don't have wheels. Just teasing Naam

Must get my dog skate board great idea she already likes the Odd cigar & a pint...

a former kaaskop who doesn't know that Klingon surfboards come always with wheels for multiple surface surfing tongue.png

Think twice before banning dogs, I go every where with my dog & spend far more money than those that don't (i.e. your one a bottle night brigade.) I have a well trained dog & she is not noticed in a bar, hotel or restaurant. I Know, I know, dogs in restaurants.. some have better manners than the people eating in them & many of us have dog's at home correctly trained they do not beg at the table & probably the best company man can have.

Lock your wife & your dog in the boot of your car leave for an hour & guess who is pleased to see you when you open the boot !!!!!!! give me a dog any day............................

"...I have a well trained dog & she is not noticed in a bar, hotel or restaurant."

They must be nice hotels and restaurants.

"Lock your wife & your dog in the boot of your car leave for an hour & guess who is pleased to see you when you open the boot"

Of course, but that's because dogs are stupid.

Edited by Sviss Geez