VICE documentary on Yaba and Rehabilitation

LNV

70% success rate (if true) is impressive.

It is all too easy to say that these people addicted to drugs such as Yaba have only themselves to blame. If only it was as simple as that. The documentary was well presented as it showed the range of people that can/are affected from the 14 yo to the middle aged married man. I have empathy with every one of them.

Yaba is not a recreational drug, no matter who tells you it is.

Very interesting and thanks for posting, I have seen alot of crazy folk on the streets of bangkok which probably ended up in such a position through Yabba, evil drug and obviously ruins so many lives here...

I would have liked to seen a tiny bit about the farangs who have problems with this in Thailand, I have heard a few stories from tourists/farangs loosing there minds on this stuff and I know alot of prisons have westerners inmates inside due to this terrible drug, good documentary all the same and what a great place the temple is probably the only hope for alot, I did notice some westerners in the temple getting treatment but they was not interviewed I guess,

Cheers

"detox" nonsense from the temple i see.

Id love to see the register of the non re offenders that they surely keep to prove their 70% success rate

Also lots of mumbo jumbo however if the the user believes the m. j. then it may strengthen their resolve to stay "clean"... I don't believe the 70% cure rate though, meth is quite addictive.

Id love to see the register of the non re offenders that they surely keep to prove their 70% success rate

Also lots of mumbo jumbo however if the the user believes the m. j. then it may strengthen their resolve to stay "clean"... I don't believe the 70% cure rate though, meth is quite addictive.

Yes its more like "group therapy" with some stupidity thrown in ie vomiting

I have worked in a rehabilitation centre in UK

Trust me, the vomiting is very real....

I've seen people who had to be put under sedation to control vomiting and convulsions

You wouldn't wish it on your worst enemy..

I have worked in a rehabilitation centre in UK

Trust me, the vomiting is very real....

I've seen people who had to be put under sedation to control vomiting and convulsions

You wouldn't wish it on your worst enemy..

I think we misunderstand each other, Im not saying its not real Im saying its unnecessary, they claim its part of detox

Very dubious, what about the damage done to the stomach and the acidy to the teeth, How do they clean the residue in the brain , that makes you an addict,

nothing to destroy ooop there

Give people a break mr holier than thou, they're making an effort to change their lives.

I'm just wondering how many years you've worked in rehab?