Chaos at Don Mueang airport as Nok Air's computer crash strands passengers for hours

webfact

Airline comps crash all the time not just in Thailand ie Virgin and Quantas in Oz.

Problem with BA computer not working at Heath Row too. Nok is one of the best budget airlines.

Nok flights between DMK and ROI after frequently late, delayed or cancelled in my experience, while Air Asia usually depart 2 minutes early!

I also use Don Mueang on a fairly regular basis, both for domestic and international flights. There is a marked difference between chaos and considerable overcrowding. Maybe with the advent of BKK's 3rd airport coming on stream within 2 years, congestion might improve a little?

I flew my wife's family from there yesterday, so was really quite pleased with the pro active flight updates we received via SMS.

Their (afternoon) flight left about an hour late because of the log jam the computer problem caused .. but since we had plenty of advance notice...really a non issue.

• All in all, no complaints ... and by the way .. they did a great job of having two wheel chairs on hand as we had requested, since one passenger is blind and just had a serious operation, and the other was simply too exhausted to trot around at her advanced age.

(Not sure how the Bashers will find a way to find a negative in this story ... but they never cease to amaze me ...)

Never flew Nok Air but I make fun jabs because it sounds the same as No Care

Yeah 2 lingos somtimes no work to good, using English words, and no one thought how is sounds in english !!!!! LOL

For a compnay with hundreads of million of USD of assets ! Silly.

I flew my wife's family from there yesterday, so was really quite pleased with the pro active flight updates we received via SMS.

Their (afternoon) flight left about an hour late because of the log jam the computer problem caused .. but since we had plenty of advance notice...really a non issue.

• All in all, no complaints ... and by the way .. they did a great job of having two wheel chairs on hand as we had requested, since one passenger is blind and just had a serious operation, and the other was simply too exhausted to trot around at her advanced age.
(Not sure how the Bashers will find a way to find a negative in this story ... but they never cease to amaze me ...)

Give them time they will find a way

Archived