90 day reporting question

I know there's a pinned topic on this but I don't have a day or two to trawl through 45 pages to see if this question has already been asked, sorry!

I did a 90 day report at Chon Buri Immigration in Pattaya back in March and got the reporting receipt with bar code stapled into my passport. Then I went to the UK for 2 months and returned here in late June, so the next 90 day report is due in September as re-entering the country reset the 90 day clock. That will be 6 months after the last 90 day report, of course. Is the online system set up to handle this or will I have to fill in a TM47 as usual and go to Immigration in Jomtien Soi 5 in person?

Thanks for any help.

Edited by Guderian

You could of posted your question in the pinned topic instead of starting a new one. It is pinned but not locked.

You should be able to do your report online since you have already done a report at Jomtien. The worst that can happen is that they will disapprove it and then you would have to go in to do the report.

• Like 1

You could of posted your question in the pinned topic instead of starting a new one. It is pinned but not locked.

You should be able to do your report online since you have already done a report at Jomtien. The worst that can happen is that they will disapprove it and then you would have to go in to do the report.

OK thanks, I'll try that. I assume it will be obvious if they disapprove it? I've not done an online 90 day report before so I'm only vaguely aware of the procedure. I think I read that they send you a confirmation e-mail if all is well don't they? So presumably if I don't get one of those I will have to go an join the queues in Immigration.

Apologies for starting a new thread, but I thought one post among so many might get lost in the noise, I've seen it happen before. If it will keep things neater please merge this topic with the pinned one.

If it is not approved they will send an email stating that. You can also go back online and check the status of your application.

The latest reports for Jomtien is there is almost no line now. Some people have been in and out in 5 minutes. Perhaps because many people are doing them online.

If you had posted it on the other topic it would of been the last post in the topic and it would of been answered the same as this one has been.

We don't merge topics.