perfect homes

mascarabertha

Perfect homes has sold one of my 15th story condominium, put a one year tenant in a 2nd 15th story condominium, produced a 5 year tenant in my wife's Sansai house, sold a second house of ours in sansai, produced a one year tenant in my wife's new house just today in senkapang with one years payment in advance.

ALL of the clients, tenants and buyers are pre qualified and have never produced a problem or a regret.

once you start to look for something to rent or buy, you will quickly learn that this is helpful info. i've used every real estate company here and the new guy from england at 'perfect home' and 'elite property' are my only two good experiences. i've gone thru horror stories that you could not make up.

- jf

I had a property listed with every agent l could find online, never had a single inquiry. Only one agent even came to do their own photos, CM Property. The woman across the road turned up with a buyer within a few days of finding the place was for sale. Sometimes Thai style just works in Thailand.

PH website certainly looks familiar but can't find the property, maybe never listed it.

once you start to look for something to rent or buy, you will quickly learn that this is helpful info. i've used every real estate company here and the new guy from england at 'perfect home' and 'elite property' are my only two good experiences. i've gone thru horror stories that you could not make up.

- jf

The 'new guy' from England has been in Chiang Mai 15 years.

Simon knows the market well and, in my experience, is a pleasure to deal with-unlike many agents -and not only in Chiang Mai. Very dynamic

Ok

But back to my question pls, are plugs allowed?

As they say in Thailand "up to you" if you think this is a plug. I'm sharing positive experiences with a professional who is just that "a professional" in a sea of Unprofessional competition.

Many people have posted questions about finding RE agents in Chiang Mai and this is my way of responding

Perfect homes has sold one of my 15th story condominium, put a one year tenant in a 2nd 15th story condominium, produced a 5 year tenant in my wife's Sansai house, sold a second house of ours in sansai, produced a one year tenant in my wife's new house just today in senkapang with one years payment in advance.

ALL of the clients, tenants and buyers are pre qualified and have never produced a problem or a regret.

Great. Are you paying tax on your rentals income as required by Thai law?

Time for Perfect Homes to splash the cash & become a sponsor wink.png

Kind of reminds me of this photo:

post-227967-0-11888000-1439562437_thumb.

I'll let one of you explain it. BTW, Bertha, could you please tell us what type of meds you are taking; as I don't want to make the same mistake. You seem to have a difficult time communicating.