Best pizza to order home?

mike111

I have had both and I would go with NY Pizza.....Pasyrami on Rye, in my opinion took quite a few steps backwards . There sausage on there sausage and mushroom was horrid. Tasted like fermented Issan sausage, canned nushrooms....and the glommiest crust....We tossed it. Sad used to be our favorite.

As far as I can tell , NY PIZZA although a Upstate NY not a NYC Pizza , has had the best Pie on the streets of Pattaya , but haven't tried everywhere. I even bought a Analon pizza pans and made my own in our Oven , topped it with my Homemade seasoned Sauce, Brooklyn Hot Italian Sausage and Fresh Mushrooms from Makro, Mozzarella & Parmesan . BTW , Makro where their prices on the shrooms is a fair price for same brands Villa price is higher , and no excuse for canned ones anymore.....except people who don't know better or think cans are cheaper ,ugh !

I order the thin crust from PonR with extra pepperoni. 50% discount from 4-6pm. NY Pizza has become my second choice, there delivery system is super once you are in their system. La Bocca is also good.

post-9935-0-70028100-1439539784_thumb.jp

Edited by ThaiBob

Sausage on Pizza? Eeeh.

Thaibob,where or what is PonR? The Pizza looks nice.

Italian sausage on pizza is very popular in the U.S. Often with additional vegetables as well.

Yes pizza is definitely subjective.

Italian pizza in general is very light on the toppings.

American pizza in general trends towards over the top amounts of toppings.

Of course classic Italian crusts can't really support a lot of toppings.

Edited by Jingthing

If i ever go to Chicago, i would like to try the Chicago Style Pizza. For Pattaya, i tried many Pizza delivers. Non of them was really overwhelming. The best Pizza i ate in Pattaya was from Casa Fellini, Rompho Market Jomtien.

If i ever go to Chicago, i would like to try the Chicago Style Pizza. For Pattaya, i tried many Pizza delivers. Non of them was really overwhelming. The best Pizza i ate in Pattaya was from Casa Fellini, Rompho Market Jomtien.

Yes that would be the place to try it, for sure.

Pastrami and Rye does their version. It's not on my diet plan so I can't comment about it. They also do a pan and also Sicilian both which have more hefty crusts as well but I agree with the other poster that their thin/crispy choice is a good one there.

Edited by Jingthing

I'd suggest that you try New York Pizza (3rd Rd) for your next delivery. Best I've had in Pattaya area. (But I have not yet tried 'Pastrami One Rye', which is said to be excellent, as well.)

After trying various places I now only buy NY Pizza and have only had good experiences with dine in and delivery. Have recently read about Pastrami on Rye but not yet tried them. Looked at the PonR menu and thinking about trying their Chicago deep dish version.

I really like two places and both are in Jomtien:

Made in Italy (Italian style) and

Pastrami on Rye (American-Italian style).

Both make very good pizzas.

Yes, they are both good and conveniently located for the OP.

Not sure if either deliver (I live a short walk from both) but it should be possible to order by phone and have a motorbike taxi pick the pizza up and bring it back for you, for those who dont want to leave home.

I really like two places and both are in Jomtien:

Made in Italy (Italian style) and

Pastrami on Rye (American-Italian style).

Both make very good pizzas.

Yes, they are both good and conveniently located for the OP.

Not sure if either deliver (I live a short walk from both) but it should be possible to order by phone and have a motorbike taxi pick the pizza up and bring it back for you, for those who dont want to leave home.

POR definitely delivers.

New York Pizza not only has great crust (and you can choose thin, regular, or thick) the cheese and tomato sauce is above the norm of what you would find at Pizza Hut or Pizza Factory. The big plus with New York Pizza is the good service they provide. Once you have ordered from them and they have your address and telephone number, the next time you call, they know exactly the address to deliver it to . The person taking the orders is easy to understand and the delivery people are well trained. Another new pizza establishment that just opened up last year is Fire and Stone Pizzeria which is located on Pattaya Klang almost across from Topps. They also deliver (they have a web site) and their pizza reminds me of the one my family use to get at the local Italian run restaurant when I was a kid. Good quality cheese and crust and about 5-6 kinds of pizza to order. Fire and Stone Pizzeria is also on Panda delivery website.

OP lives in Jomtien and needs a delivery. Why are nobody mentioning Mimosa Pizzeria in soi Chaiyapruek ? Without doubt the best Italian pizza in this area. The Italian owner makes them himself. Just google it , lots of happy customers there.

Edited by balo

OP lives in Jomtien and needs a delivery. Why are nobody mentioning Mimosa Pizzeria in soi Chaiyapruek ? Without doubt the best Italian pizza in this area. The Italian owner makes them himself. Just google it , lots of happy customers there.

Concur Mimosa is one of the best in this area period...I tried the Previous ones stated and nothing beats Mimosa Near Sukumvit on Chiyapuek 1

Concur Mimosa is one of the best in this area period...I tried the Previous ones stated and nothing beats Mimosa Near Sukumvit on Chiyapuek 1

Do people READ closely? The guy is asking for pizza delivery-- so does Mimosa Pizzeria deliver and if so, the number or is there a website?

Do people READ closely? The guy is asking for pizza delivery-- so does Mimosa Pizzeria deliver and if so, the number or is there a website?

I always went there myself to pick up the pizza , but I would be surprised if they do not offer some kind of delivery , plenty of motobike guys around there. This is the number to Mimosa: 0871427642

I dont think there is a website but you can read about them on tripadvisor : Mimosa Pizzeria Tripadvisor

Edited by balo

On another thread on TV, members praised the Pizza Company over Pizza Hut. Accordingly I've recently had the Pizza Company spaghetti with tomato/chilly sauce and it was definitely one of the worst spaghetti dishes I've ever had. Tasteless and felt like thai noodles mixed with tomato sauce straight out of a can. It might appeal to Thai diners taste but it had no resemblance to spaghetti dishes I've tasted elsewhere.

Following this horrific experience I will definitely won't be ordering from the Pizza Company.

On another thread on TV, members praised the Pizza Company over Pizza Hut. Accordingly I've recently had the Pizza Company spaghetti with tomato/chilly sauce and it was definitely one of the worst spaghetti dishes I've ever had. Tasteless and felt like thai noodles mixed with tomato sauce straight out of a can. It might appeal to Thai diners taste but it had no resemblance to spaghetti dishes I've tasted elsewhere.

Following this horrific experience I will definitely won't be ordering from the Pizza Company.

Members are right, the Pizza Company is better than Pizza Hut, but you didn't order pizza did you? Remember it's the Pizza Company not the Spaghetti Company. You might check Door2Door as some of these newer places being mentioned might have delivery via that service.