plastic surgery

allen75

anyone with advise as to where to go in Thialand for the best plastic sugery would be apperciated. Stories ect.... I do not need a speach as to why not to do a surgery ect.

I am want BA as well as uper and lower eyes done and possible vaser lipo on hips and back of thigh

thank you in advance

The issue is not where but which surgeon. I suggest you do a search in this forum for each of the procedures you have in mind and you will find past threads with some specific recommendations. if the forum search function doesn't work, soemtimes it is easier to use google and insert "thaivisa " in the search terms.

Do not have any procedure that requires general anesthesia in a clinic, only in a hospital.

Some people at perfectly normal body weight still have localized fat they don't like (especially common in Asians at the belly). They can't get rid of it unless they get so thin that they are underweight (which in Asians, also means completely flat chested). Those are the people who will get good results from lipo.

Lipo is spot reduction, not an obesity treatment.

Some people at perfectly normal body weight still have localized fat they don't like (especially common in Asians at the belly). They can't get rid of it unless they get so thin that they are underweight (which in Asians, also means completely flat chested). Those are the people who will get good results from lipo.

If you wanna lose the tummy you have to be "underweight". Or you can go against nature, pay lots of money and do surgery. Up to u.

My dad is a retired anesthesiologist who worked with top surgeons in California for years. There is no "agony" and serious complications are rare with these pros. You may look like you were beaten to within an inch of your life for a few weeks. Supposedly Korea is the best place in Asia, probably not cheap. Google the before and after pics. They can turn grossly unattractive women into beauties with facial bone shaving,nose jobs, and implants.

Edited by arunsakda

If you wanna lose the tummy you have to be "underweight". Or you can go against nature, pay lots of money and do surgery. Up to u.

Or one could just keep the tummy, which might be healthier than being underweight, and might on balance still look better than being skin and bones and flat-chested.

Obviously just accepting how one looks is the alternative to plastic surgery, and a healthy and inexpensive one. But some people simply are not satisfied with having to settle for a pot belly, or choosing between nice belly but no boobs, etc.. (Being underweight will also cause one to be flat chested).

Please note the OP's request "I do not need a speach as to why not to do a surgery ect."

She just wants advice on where to go for safe procedure and good result, not a lecture on why not to have surgery and has made that clear. So let's please respect that.

Or one could just keep the tummy, which might be healthier than being underweight, and might on balance still look better than being skin and bones and flat-chested.

Sure doing surgery is WAY healthier than being "underweight". LOL.

Please note the OP's request "I do not need a speach as to why not to do a surgery ect."

She just wants advice on where to go for safe procedure and good result, not a lecture on why not to have surgery and has made that clear. So let's please respect that.

Yeah totally true. If OP just wanted to know where to get the latest heroin treatment for her addiction, you'd be totally cool supplying her with that as well would't you?

Around 4 years ago my wife (western) used the plastic (cosmetic) surgery department at Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok for a full facial/eyes treatment. They have quite a big business there in plastic surgery and naturally all the safeguards and medical and residential advantages of a top international hospital. We can only speak for facial work, not for any other types of cosmetic surgery, but my wife's facial work was excellent, as was the whole overall experience at Bumrungrad. My wife's surgeon was Dr Amorn Poomee, who I believe was the most senior in this field. You can go to the Bumrungrad Web site and find him and his CV listed among the other surgeons in this department (plastic/cosmetic surgery). Incidentally, we originally identified the hospital and this particular surgeon through searches and enquiries on the Thai Visa site. We then simply went to the hospital, found the plastic/cosmetic surgery reception, asked a few questions and got an appointment to see this surgeon a day or two later. They were very open about the pricing and procedures. We have subsequently used this hospital for a few other medical matters and have been satisfied there. I hope that this helps.