90 day reporting if sick

Hello and Sawasdee khrap,

Please send it immediately in, via EMS, a stamped envelope inside with your address on it, also stamps for EMS on it,

Type a short formal letter that you've got some serious health issues. Should you really be that sick, you can even send somebody to the Immigration with a medical certificate, some photos and the right very polite reason.

They're pretty relaxed under those circumstances, but- as always- it seems to vary from province to province. I remember an older German Gentleman who lived quite a while in Sisaket area, then passed away two years ago. Gerhard, we truly miss you.

His girlfriend could drive to the Immigration with only some photos and a medical certificate and get his visa (extension), always good for three months.

.I guess anybody a sort of related could do such "a visa run for you".Best of luck and get well soon.

Cheers- wai2.gif

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 1

You should try the online reporting. If you use IE it will be easier.

You can authorize somebody to do the report for you. My wife does mine all the time,

Hey,

the Immigration visited our school to check on work permit and visa a few weeks ago. It's not that it's only easier to use I.E., it's the only browser that supports their application website.

The Immigration guys proudly presented their new website to me and showed me all steps. And explained as well that only Internet Explorer' is working.

You should try the online reporting. If you use IE it will be easier.

You can authorize somebody to do the report for you. My wife does mine all the time,

Hey,

the Immigration visited our school to check on work permit and visa a few weeks ago. It's not that it's only easier to use I.E., it's the only browser that supports their application website.

The Immigration guys proudly presented their new website to me and showed me all steps. And explained as well that only Internet Explorer' is working.

It works on Chrome and Firefox with an extension installed (running windows) . I suggest using the IE Tab extension.

Immigration is just not aware it will work on other browsers.

It sounds like you have a long term illness if you anticipate still being sick on the 22nd.

Hope you are well soon.

Knowing unexpected things like illness can interfere with scheduled dates at immigration, I always try to take care of 90 day reports and extensions about a week before they are due.

This gives me a larger window to take care of business in case there is a problem.

Getting sick the day before a deadline could be very inconvenient.

• Like 1