Any live matches on channel 3 this season?

nong38

PPTV have live premier league matches this season (I think about 30 in all) - on free to air digital terrestrial Channel 36 in HD and with dual language (so English commentary available). PPTV is also on Truevisions (but not in HD). I guess this means that C3 don't have any...

PPTV have live premier league matches this season (I think about 30 in all) - on free to air digital terrestrial Channel 36 in HD and with dual language (so English commentary available). PPTV is also on Truevisions (but not in HD). I guess this means that C3 don't have any...

Sorry Haddo...CTH have the EPL this season....6 Ch..all HD..English commentary..all matches..not only 30....Thank you

Sorry Haddo...CTH have the EPL this season....6 Ch..all HD..English commentary..all matches..not only 30....Thank you
Yes CTH have had for the last few years and have one more to go, they show every game but have to give so many games for free to thaitv but generally the big games don't get to be shown free.