What online education degree to study to help me work in International school?

Hi

I am living in Thailand. I have a diploma in Business Management from Ireland. I want to take steps to work in an International school. I want to do an Education degree and after that continue with a Masters in Education.

I will need to do an online course from an International University as I know a Thai University degree will not be recognised. Can anyone advise me on what university would be good to help me do this?

I have heard that some international universities do intensive study programs in Bangkok and I would be interested in this.

Best Regards

Red

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Without home country experience you may have a harder time breaking into the better tier internationals. If possible, you may just want to head back n do your qualification there. It may work out better in the long-run, but I recognize this isn't possible in everyone's case.

• 5 months later...

Www.aeu.edu.my M Ed program multi mode program (online and FaceTime). They may accept directly into M. Ed program if you are >35 and has other non Education Bachelor study. I graduated with M. Ed there.

Www.aeu.edu.my M Ed program multi mode program (online and FaceTime). They may accept directly into M. Ed program if you are >35 and has other non Education Bachelor study. I graduated with M. Ed there.

you are Malaysian correct.. As far as I'm aware you have to be a Malaysian national OR hold a long term visa and live in Malaysia.. If you could find out for us that would be terrific.

Hi, yes. I am a Malaysian

You don't have to be a Malaysian to study in Malaysia. If you live in Thailand, you can make regular visit from Thailand. Please call or write to the registrar or the faculty dean directly for help.

Archived