haja5

SSDD....Same Sh.t, Different Day

1. Could be ladyboy

2. You so hasum !!

3. Buy me gold

4. Mama sick need B3000 foe hospital

5. We build house on Mama land

RUN FOREST RUN !!

3000 baht? I never seen a first request less than 20k. She may be a keeper!

Regarding her paying for everything, my experience suggests that some Thai girls don't want to be thought of as working in the bar industry, in which working girls are trained to suck as much money as they can from falang buffalo, so will be keen to show they are financially independent. That is not to say she doesn't or has never worked the bar scene, rather she wants you to believe it to be the case. She could also be holding out on you for that reason too. Thais aren't the most forward. Many farang only interact with bar girls whose job is to play the nymphomaniac until they have your money, then they treat you like something that's been trodden in by mistake. "Best friend before boom boom. No friend after money go". Take your time but be on your guard. She could be genuine. The signs will soon come to the fore in the guise of lies, excessive materialism, duplicitous behaviour, uncultured behaviour in restaurants, a long list of farang friends, disappearing for a few days without explanation, secret phone calls. If all seems good, she could just be a lonely single Thai experiencing her first farang boyfriend and is unsure of how to behave in a culturally acceptable way to you. Otherwise don't EVER touch her head or show her the sole of your feet. And a Thai kiss is more a soft sniff on the cheek, not all tongues and lips as we're used to in the west. Go for it but be prepared to cut n run should the obvious signs begin to rear their ugly head.

• Like 2

Just go with it...proceed with caution...keeping in mind that Thais have a propensity for fantasizing the truth...time will tell...watch a few Thai soap operas to prepare yourself for the future...

Hey OP.

What advice would you give to a mate who just met a girl on a dating site and is already talking marriage.

Have a little fun and get about before you settle down and that's got little to do with whether the girl is good or genuine or whatever.

How old are you and do you have much experience of women? I find them delightful but fraught with peril. It's a risk getting hitched. Don't you agree? Is it a risk you need to take?

She is a female. I am sure of it. I am just wondering if this is some slow paced thai dating, or if its something else I should look out for. She has never used a dating site before. I just find it odd why she is saying she may love me, says she always misses me, and pays for alot when we do go out. I've meet her friends already...very nice group. No I wasn't forced to pay for there meals. She seems attracted but distant cant put my finger on it.

It's easy.. Go for date with your new GF... Say goodnight around 22:00 and maybe give her a gentle hug or shake her hand as you part.. Go to a nearby shortime karaoke place and pick something you like.. Do the dirty deed and go home refreshed.. Continue to chat with and meet your new GF but continue to enjoy the easily available working girls.. No stress or frustration for you and you get to enjoy your GF's company.. After a few weeks she will be gagging for your attention.. Ride her like a stolen moped.. dump her.. Then go find another chick online.. Simples... Welcome to the "LOS"..

OP, how old are you and the GF?

What I've found is that Thai girls find it very easy to lie in English. Thai girls can say in English "I love you" and it won't mean as much as saying it in Thai. I assume the OP has been speaking exclusively in English with his "GF."

Pom rak 'Henry'.

Love the comment about us Graduates on ThaiVisa Forum

1. You are telling us much about you - where ar eyou from

2. What is the age difference between you & her

3. Where did she learn her English - University, Bars

4. Where is she from, Krung Thep, Issan, Pattaya, Pattani, Chiang Mai???

5. Where does he family live.

6. Many Fuhlungs were lulled into thinking 'first dates, she pays for everything must mean she is well off" only to find out different, misses you?? Loves you?? next email will be for the sick buffaloe.

7. Also beware of the 'Pea-Chai' (brother) you see her with all the time..........they are never t'he brother, they are the boyfriend' - I speak from experience - I courted (lusted after)a traditional (non-bar)Thai Girl in my younger days for almost a year while working in Sattahip, her Pea Chai turned out to be her husband, she was nineteen, had a kid five years old with him, and her husband was an accomplice to the whole shebang. They only wanted my money.thumbsup.gif

Make sure you have sex with her before you marry her. Make that a requirement.

Also see if she gives a good massage....tell her your back hurts.

Check out her cooking...and if she is worldly enough to try out some farang food...not strictly thai.

Most of all.....tell her you cannot pay sin sod...can pay for a wedding and a bit of gold.

Spoiler alert! lol, he just got here and you completely ruined the SIN SOD surprise...........every individual should get that from the horse mouth.........it's like finding out Santa Claus doesn't exist from a stranger!!!!

Slipperylobster - wrong advice - If asked for Sin Sod, because it is Thai Custom, he should tell the father - "Oh, did you know the Father always pays for the weddings for their Daughters??" That is our custom. They will run lke the wind.cheesy.gif

• Like 2

TVF members went pretty easy on this guy (so far) even though the "story" does look much like a troll. And the story is seriously lacking in detail to offer much constructive advice. But just in case it is real, here's some words for the OP. If she is anything of a looker, she met hundreds of men on ThaiFriendly the same day she met you. She is telling you otherwise; such lies come easy to Thai girls. It's in vogue for a Thai girl to have a farang bf; of course she wants to show you off to her friends. The word "love" has been used way too soon by this girl. Thai girls think that the word love is music to the ears of a farang. They say it easily and use it way too soon and too often. It is a common trait. Real feelings of love should carry some desire of intimacy by both parties involved. There must be private moments in this relationship when she could return some little bit of romance to you! The dirty hair thing is a crock.

PM me her screen name on ThaiFriendly if you think she might still be a member. I will soon tell you if she is still searching. With all said, I don't think she is for real.

• Like 1

I was going to help you until you referred to us as seniors..CHUNT.

Ok now. It says Seniors above the forum name...blame that title on the ranking system of this forum. If it called the superior members of this forum <deleted> skunks. I would call all of you <deleted> skunks.

On the other hand. I am sure you are far from the walkers and wheelchairs.

Love the comment about us Graduates on ThaiVisa Forum

1. You are telling us much about you - where ar eyou from

2. What is the age difference between you & her

3. Where did she learn her English - University, Bars

4. Where is she from, Krung Thep, Issan, Pattaya, Pattani, Chiang Mai???

5. Where does he family live.

6. Many Fuhlungs were lulled into thinking 'first dates, she pays for everything must mean she is well off" only to find out different, misses you?? Loves you?? next email will be for the sick buffaloe.

7. Also beware of the 'Pea-Chai' (brother) you see her with all the time..........they are never t'he brother, they are the boyfriend' - I speak from experience - I courted (lusted after)a traditional (non-bar)Thai Girl in my younger days for almost a year while working in Sattahip, her Pea Chai turned out to be her husband, she was nineteen, had a kid five years old with him, and her husband was an accomplice to the whole shebang. They only wanted my money.thumbsup.gif

Im from the states, 3 year difference mid 20's im the older one. She learned her english from family/school/self taught. She is from north eastern area of thailand near Myanmar has only lived in bkk for 2 years. her family lives near Myanmar. She has no "pee chai" all her friends are girls or lady boys from who i have met. She seems like the looking for the partner type, and possibly marriage, but she knows I am leaving in 6months (maybe)

I have always been the guy who needs an emotional foundation for any sort of relationship...(go ahead throw your rocks) Me going out and picking up random one night stands doesnt work well for me. I have to be actually attracted to get involved at all.

I will not throw money away even if she builds up my trust. Im not one to subdue to "love" and toss money away. I may wind myself up emotional with somebody, but I always play it safe financially.

You have come to the wrong place for good advise. These screw balls wouldn't know a good thing if it was gift wrapped.

Follow your heart. Talk to your parents or a Minister. Keep your personal life personal.

Hey have a heart,dont drop the guy in it. And leave the Prime Minister out of this

• Like 1

Run

May I ask why I should run?

The more reasons you find not to run the more reasons I find to tell you to run. The faster the better.

So vague....convince me with factual statements. Or i will consist on staring at these comments absent-minded.

You have come to the wrong place for good advise. These screw balls wouldn't know a good thing if it was gift wrapped.

Follow your heart. Talk to your parents or a Minister. Keep your personal life personal.

Hey have a heart,dont drop the guy in it. And leave the Prime Minister out of this

Solid advice Nithisa

Run

May I ask why I should run?

The more reasons you find not to run the more reasons I find to tell you to run. The faster the better.

So vague....convince me with factual statements. Or i will consist on staring at those who are absent-mindedly.

Could you please write that again in English?

• Like 1

Thanks for the laughs everybody/...help for those who did. :P

But this is more overwhelming than actually help. I am going to just play this as it goes. Using my noggin and heart with some money....not alot, but some.

Thanks again! If you do have some advice you'd like to give you can PM me otherwise I am going dormant on this topic.

Thanks for the laughs everybody/...help for those who did. tongue.png

But this is more overwhelming than actually help. I am going to just play this as it goes. Using my noggin and heart with some money....not alot, but some.

Thanks again! If you do have some advice you'd like to give you can PM me otherwise I am going dormant on this topic.

You have been rumbled,, We know you are a Thai LB or Girl that is just testing the Farang IQ

Forget all this advice:

MARRY HER....you are happy, love her, and she loves you. you have fun with her, yes? you have butterflies when she calls?

money isn't important now. only your happiness, and making her life better. if you have 100,000 baht, send it to her and it will be great.

signed,

her brother

buy me a car, beaotche

• Like 1

You have been rumbled,, We know you are a Thai LB or Girl that is just testing the Farang IQ

Lol sad that you think someone would go to that extent to mess with people on a forum. I literally am just asking for advice. As simple as that.

• Like 1

Forget all this advice:

MARRY HER....you are happy, love her, and she loves you. you have fun with her, yes? you have butterflies when she calls?

money isn't important now. only your happiness, and making her life better. if you have 100,000 baht, send it to her and it will be great.

signed,

her brother

buy me a car, beaotche

Nicely done. lol

if you really want true love without any financial disasters you need to marry a chinese/thai doctor whos family are well connected in BKK, just like all the other posters that are lining up to take the piss out of you.

....otherwise just keep an open mind but never, ever continue it once money requests or business suggestions come into play, walk on and find another.....and there are more, lots more. it just depends on how desparate you are to part with everything you have.....and i have seen MANY suckers like that over the years, and new nes all the time.

.....id say most of them sit on here all day making their shit lives seem better by attacking everyone else. smile.png

15 years in Thailand, almost 40 years old and i am not married.

Bar girls are much cheaper than the doctors.

The difference is i know what i am sleeping with, i do not call 'mine" differentlaugh.pngtongue.png

• Like 1

Lol sad that you think someone would go to that extent to mess with people on a forum. I literally am just asking for advice. As simple as that.

Yes Sad,but true