Australian model questioned after being accused of being Bangkok bomber

webfact

Trying for his 2 minutes of attention. Model, indeed. Must be quite the lucrative job, as he is working as an unlicensed english "tutor" in the interim.

he is a ting tong actor,

so he have another WP !!

not as teacher !!

or ting tong actor for thais as good to be an english teacher ?

Where he teaching ? in Soi Nana ?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how many bitter people have already posted not on the actual topic but instead choose some snide remark against a young innocent man....

What bitter, twisted and jealous characters Thai Visa sometimes attracts....

Lighten up mate he's an Aussie it's part of our heritage to rip on each other. He's a big boy I'm sure he'll be sweet. Water off a duck's back an all that. I doubt young Sunny gives a tinkers about the opinions of anyone posting on Thai Visa somehow. Good on you for going into bat for the young bloke however...I'm sure he'll be grateful for your support

And this would be a correct statement..., "I doubt young Sunny gives a tinkers about the opinions of anyone posting on Thai Visa somehow".

Clear all bullshit many English speak (farang) who are illegal n sleep on road in Thailand , Thai immigration should clean in one months .

They can not kick out all this illegal teachers and packpackers,

Than someone would think only Chinese anti tourists are coming to Thailand !!

Publicity hungry actor.

With a little help from some friends and the social media he got all the attention he needed to "turn himself" in. What a moron.

Edited by bander

Amazing how many bitter people have already posted not on the actual topic but instead choose some snide remark against a young innocent man....

Lighten up mate he's an Aussie it's part of our heritage to rip on each other. He's a big boy I'm sure he'll be sweet. Water off a duck's back an all that. I doubt young Sunny gives a tinkers about the opinions of anyone posting on Thai Visa somehow. Good on you for going into bat for the young bloke however...I'm sure he'll be grateful for your support

And this would be a correct statement..., "I doubt young Sunny gives a tinkers about the opinions of anyone posting on Thai Visa somehow".

Au contraire..... I think he gives a huge flying 'tinker'... The opinions circulated on many different social media outlets is what forced him into visiting the Police....

His Photo was circulated on Facebook, Panthip Forum, ThaiVisa Forum, WhatsApp and Line Messenger... All contributed in some degree towards what I can only imagine was a somewhat fearful time for this man... right up until the BiB disagreed him as a suspect and he could breathe a sigh of relief (and take a selfie).

" .I had no other choice but to go to the police..." he said" That's called 'Doing the right thing'! If innocent, still good to retain a lawyer just in case! whistling.gif

Edited by BSJ

He looks nothing like backpack man. Can't the Thais tell the difference between a caucasian and a western Asian? Yes, I know both words contain the word "asian" but you can pretty much write off the "model" by the color of his skin.

The CCTV footage that I saw looked very grainy/low quality. I'd have to seriously question how much of an ID could be gained from it? (or even the ethnicity of the person).

or... we're not jealous (of what, btw), just not naive.

selfies posted online at a questioning related to a horrific crime. perhaps you are the type who would also take/post a selfie in such a circumstance. i, for one, am not; and find it highly inappropriate/self absorbed/pathetic. add in his aggressive desire to talk to media outlets and, ummm, do i really need to spell this out for you?

Maybe you would also get aggressive if you would be called a terrorist.

Interesting. One of my friends, an American who has done some but part acting and modelling was also forced to go to the police yesterday evening after his details were passed on.

Of course actors they disguise themselves don't they.

His details passed on to the police directly or publicised like the Aussie?

I thought some bashers were trying to prove that the guy must be an Arab or Muslim ??? No way can be any other westerners right ???

If they are so sure why they don't go and help the police with their detective instinct???

Even the PM Pointed that it was done by the people from North Western corner of Thailand.

We all should wait until the truth is reviled

I thought some bashers were trying to prove that the guy must be an Arab or Muslim ??? No way can be any other westerners right ???

If they are so sure why they don't go and help the police with their detective instinct???

Even the PM Pointed that it was done by the people from North Western corner of Thailand.

We all should wait until the truth is reviled

Genius. you couldnt be funnier if you tried.

Same old same same, Bib blown there load in the wrong hole again. I wonder if they will find blink.png some DNA linking him to the bomb to save embarrassment. Mean time the person who did do the deed has long since gone. So whats new today?facepalm.gif

Trying for his 2 minutes of attention. Model, indeed. Must be quite the lucrative job, as he is working as an unlicensed english "tutor" in the interim.

he is a ting tong actor,

so he have another WP !!

not as teacher !!

or ting tong actor for thais as good to be an english teacher ?

Where he teaching ? in Soi Nana ?

He appears to have been in an ad for the Wifi Society, whatever that is. His spoken English sounds pretty good. No noticeable Aussi accent though.

Starting from about 0:45 on the video.

How do you know he has no work permit to teach.

and one to be a model, and an actor (assuming he works at both). And not forgetting his fashion blog.

after his immigration papers and local address were posted on social media.

This is the bigger uissue, and needs investigation, HOW and WHO posted these ?

So who had copies of his immigration papers and why?

Well, these fabulous effective Immigrations here reuse peoples personal papers ... Copy of passport, bankpapers etc. etc. Once I got an American womans passport copy on the back of a piece of paper an Imm.Officer wrote on ...

Immigration dont care about peoples personal info whatever that might be ... Scary but true