Australian model questioned after being accused of being Bangkok bomber

webfact

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying for his 2 minutes of attention. Model, indeed. Must be quite the lucrative job, as he is working as an unlicensed english "tutor" in the interim.

he is a ting tong actor,

so he have another WP !!

not as teacher !!

or ting tong actor for thais as good to be an english teacher ?

Where he teaching ? in Soi Nana ?

He appears to have been in an ad for the Wifi Society, whatever that is. His spoken English sounds pretty good. No noticeable Aussi accent though.

Starting from about 0:45 on the video.

No noticeable Aussie accent though facepalm.gif

Amazing how many bitter people have already posted not on the actual topic but instead choose some snide remark against a young innocent man....

What bitter, twisted and jealous characters Thai Visa sometimes attracts....

You are so right. Unbelievable the venom being spewed by so many here that no nothing about this guy. If his details are being bandied about on Thai social media, he did the right thing to go and clear his name. And further, he's in his 20s and this generation lives on the internet and social media too, so he did what any normal 20 year old would! Take a selfie.

Are ya'll jealous cuz he's handsome or are you just all so miserable that you look for faults in everyone but yourselves?

They questioned a young kid from Australia for 6 hours LOL....... I can not believe the intelligence of these police, Anyone can see the kid is scared of his own shadow

GThai police once again looking for a scape got ahhh Kao Tao is ringing out

Judging from the comments I've been reading on FB after he was cleared, it seems that a large population of young women are prepared to apologize to him personally on behalf of the nation, and good for him!

Amazing how many bitter people have already posted not on the actual topic but instead choose some snide remark against a young innocent man....

You are so right. Unbelievable the venom being spewed by so many here that no nothing about this guy. If his details are being bandied about on Thai social media, he did the right thing to go and clear his name. And further, he's in his 20s and this generation lives on the internet and social media too, so he did what any normal 20 year old would! Take a selfie.

Are ya'll jealous cuz he's handsome or are you just all so miserable that you look for faults in everyone but yourselves?

I am not long out of my 20's, and i can categorically state i have never in my life taken a selfie, or even the thought of taking one has ever crossed my mind. I would add the same of 99% of my male friends to.

Has beard, as pointed out earlier. Also hair parted on other side. I happen to like Aussie accent and Aus slang. I'm a seppo, btw. Waiting for someone to accuse him of spreading the rumor on facebook in the first place as part of self promotion campaign. He did the right thing and I hope police gave him some sort of document to carry with him in case he runs into some nut case vigilantes. Lots here seem to like to shoot first and the heck with questions.

call me cynical, but the amount of press this guy is getting, it seems that he has decided this is an excellent opportunity for self promotion.

He's not the only one, he's the third Australian that I've seen in the last couple of days capitalising on this tragedy, parasites, I'm ashamed.

Trying for his 2 minutes of attention. Model, indeed. Must be quite the lucrative job, as he is working as an unlicensed english "tutor" in the interim.

Hope he doesn't teach them to speak with that awful squeaky Aussie accent too, whistling.gif

I hope all his immigration papers are in order. Acting, modelling, English Tutor - must have an interesting work permit too.

Spoken like a true Englishman but I get your point.

The million baht reward is very focusing. Finger anybody and it might be better than a lottery win. Having said that its good that people are keeping their eyes open for this alleged bomber. Let us hope they get the right culprit or culprits and not a scapegoat.

Yep most are a sorry bunch of looooosers wai.gif

Stupid comment, why would anyone in their right mind want to be connected with this vile act. He does look similar to the pictures realised by the police.