New Forza 300 2015

Badrabbit

Haven't seen the Forza 125 anywhere in Thailand yet. In Europe it goes for nearly 200k THB which is a tough sell for a 125cc scooter. The Forza 300 though goes for 160k here so a 125 would be maybe 100k - 120k? Don't see them selling many here and that's maybe why they are bringing it to the thai market.

But from what I read about it, it's a really really good scooter. Large storage, dual disk breaks, huge tank, nice finish and handling...

Regarding the 300: haven't seen any special 2015 model. Don't like the 300 really. Feels like a big tanker and wind from the side can upset it quite easily. Plus my legs get uncomfortable after a while and I'm not sure why. Maybe because they are at a weird angle. Shorter riders probably wont have this issue though.

Yes lets hope the 125 is coming here, it should be very economical on fuel.

I don't think big wing Honda will sell them, but scooter shops.

The price will be the deciding factor for me if replacing it with my PCX150 from 2012.

I had a sit on a 2nd hand Forza 300 and I didn't really fell comfortable on it, but never rode one.

Yes lets hope the 125 is coming here, it should be very economical on fuel.

I don't think big wing Honda will sell them, but scooter shops.

The price will be the deciding factor for me if replacing it with my PCX150 from 2012.

I had a sit on a 2nd hand Forza 300 and I didn't really fell comfortable on it, but never rode one.

The 300 is a great bike but the seat is a big problem for many, hopefully I will find out from Honda shop today, I'm sure I will be met with the much used comment "no have"

I read somewhere that the price would be around 125k mark!

Edited by Badrabbit

That is too much for a 125cc scooter, I pass.

It's not made here I think?

I don't think they will be selling many if the 125k baht is true so they will ending up taking it off the market like they did on the SH150 and the 2 front wheeler TriCity.

How much is a new PCX150? Under 90k baht I think, so that is app 35k baht difference or 1000US$, naaa too much man.

That is too much for a 125cc scooter, I pass.

It's not made here I think?

I don't think they will be selling many if the 125k baht is true so they will ending up taking it off the market like they did on the SH150 and the 2 front wheeler TriCity.

How much is a new PCX150? Under 90k baht I think, so that is app 35k baht difference or 1000US$, naaa too much man.

Not sure about the price at all it's just something I read somewhere, new PCX is 79k some shops 81k so a big difference, if 120k is true then for another 40 k you can get the 300 which is a great bike but "that seat"

My PCX seat wasn't comfortable but it was cheap and easy to get customized. Can't the same thing be done to the Forza 300?

Not easy to modify the Forza seat because of that big collar, tall riders need that moved back to give more room but it can only be moved back an inch or so, it needs an aftermarket seat but I'm sure there are none available, there are many aftermarket seats available for the PCX!

The riding position is uncomfortable for me. Also the wheelbase is very long (61 inches vs 54 for the CBR300) making the bike very awkward to maneuver at slow speeds. Difficult to weave through stopped traffic etc. Yeah, and they are ugly too.

My PCX seat wasn't comfortable but it was cheap and easy to get customized. Can't the same thing be done to the Forza 300?

Not easy to modify the Forza seat because of that big collar, tall riders need that moved back to give more room but it can only be moved back an inch or so, it needs an aftermarket seat but I'm sure there are none available, there are many aftermarket seats available for the PCX!

A custom seat can be made for a few hundred baht in any of the small Thai shops... I had one made for my versys and a couple of other bikes, made in stages so you get to sit on it and test it so it can be made higher or lower, wider, softer, harder etc depending on what you prefer, then you can choose your texture and colour of leather and also the colour you want the stitching, all that never cost me more than 550.... Don't bother with going to the manufacturer for a different seat when custom is so cheap

When I had the forza I used to sit behind the bump in the seat and ride it like I was sitting in an arm chair but I'm tall so this was comfortable for me

I am looking for a wind shield for my Forza, Any shop in Pattaya ? I have found one in Bangkok that carries Givi. Can not beleive they do not carry the Honda one here in Thailand.

Google GTautobike they have screens, is the Forza 125cc coming to Thailand!