Pattaya joins the hunt for the Bangkok Bomber

webfact

Pattaya joins the hunt for the Bangkok Bomber

bomber-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Images of what the suspected Bangkok Bomber may look like were issued by the authorities in Bangkok on Wednesday who are offering a 1 Million Baht reward for anyone with information which could lead to his arrest.

Bangkok Police issued a statement to confirm an arrest warrant has been issued for the unnamed man, who is thought to either be a foreign national or someone of mixed-race.

Pattaya Police are one of many Police Divisions around Thailand who have been tasked with locating and arresting the suspect, who is thought to be part of an “organization”, according to the National Police Chief.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/212327/pattaya-joins-the-hunt-for-the-bangkok-bomber/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-08-20

First of all , they should remove those silly glasses from his face, everyone knows he wear a disguise. Also the hair might have been a wig.

Edited by balo

Did anyone come forward to say that he/she saw this suspect before?

I am sure that he knew that there were cameras there. The actual appearance of this man might be very different from the sketch the policy issued.

He might already be out of country. I hope he will be captured. Good luck for the search.

Just to be on the safe side. If applicable: Stop wearing your wig. For little money your barber will turn you into a Skinhead. Regardless if you need them or not, don't wear your glasses for the next 3 weeks. Get rid of your 3 day old beard.

Remember: They are clueless. But the only thing the investigative forces in Thailand are sure of so far is: It was a foreigner !!!

Of course I will be part of the "Manhunt", now extended to Pattaya. I will position myself at the entrance of Walking Street, tugging at any ones scalp to establish the fact: Wig or no wig. (William Shakespeare).

Thailand and especially Pattaya can be such a fun place, especially when "Government / Police actions" of any sort are involved.

If it helps: 200 years ago, Europe was the same.

Cheers.