Mel Gibson denies pushing and spitting at female photographer in Sydney

webfact

Ah.. Mel. Mel. Mel. a lover of everything Jewish and a great human being all around, how did you

get from such heights of accolades to the shithole you're are now and a pariah of all your peers?

I was wondering how long it would take before the racist gambit was played.

Were Jews involved here? If not, you're way off topic.

I think it goes to Gibson's general derangement, e.g., Jew-hatred, misogyny, and lack of anger management. Yet another 'celebrity' who believes his own PR. Hasn't done a decent film since "The Year of Living Dangerously", IMO.

And Zaphod: Harrison Ford was Han Solo and Indiana Jones, not Mel Gibson. You certainly spew a lot, don't you?

Ever since he did Passion of the Christ, certain Jewish groups have hated him.

Passion of the Christ maintains a few records (eg highest grossing foreign language film ever) and accolades, despite Israeli distributors never releasing the film, and several Muslim countries banning it.

I would not post the same as ezzra but I think you misunderstand. He simply offers valid background, a conclusion- great human being, and a summation. I dont think it follows he was suggesting this had anything to do with Jews. I like Mel but he helped bad luck ruin his image. ezzra makes a fair statement here.

He slagged off the Jews which is a death sentence in Hollywood.

He told his ex-wife he hoped she'd get "raped by a pack of niggers".

Oh yes, sounds like a really lovely bloke.

I've said things like that to my ex only mine included things like voodoo dolls and demonic possession. It's only words.

;-) priceless look on her face too.

I am thinking he is preparing to run for US President...

Just what I was thinking. I'm ready for it, the other clown is running out of steam.

At least we'll know with Mel he will not be collecting donations from the Israeli lobby and he won't support Black Lives Matter. He'll support Walker's idea for a wall along the Canadian border to keep out a true detriment to the US economy -- Canadians who come to the US and become overpaid celebrities, like Peter Jennings and those actors named Ryan. And while he's at it he can deport every actor who ever played James Bond. I wish I knew what actors Mel has a personal grudge against so I could include them.

Oh no not Mr Braveheart last I heard of him he was working for Scotland changing history and drumming up business for his crap films(William Wallis must be turning over in his grave) that nobody believes a word of .

The only way he can sell his films is to create controversy by upsetting various religions,I can't even give him the one saving grace of being a good actor.

Edited by MAJIC

More photographers should be pushed and shoved around. What they do is extremely rude.

Yeah but many stars (not Mel Gibson) do everything to get the reporters attention, want to be in the news 24/7 and when they got it, they complain.....

Ah.. Mel. Mel. Mel. a lover of everything Jewish and a great human being all around, how did you

get from such heights of accolades to the shithole you're are now and a pariah of all your peers?

I was wondering how long it would take before the racist gambit was played.

Were Jews involved here? If not, you're way off topic.

I think it goes to Gibson's general derangement, e.g., Jew-hatred, misogyny, and lack of anger management. Yet another 'celebrity' who believes his own PR. Hasn't done a decent film since "The Year of Living Dangerously", IMO.

And Zaphod: Harrison Ford was Han Solo and Indiana Jones, not Mel Gibson. You certainly spew a lot, don't you?

You may be correct about Mel's character, but does that means it's ok for paparazzi to follow you around, invade your privacy and stick a camera in your face whenever they want simply for the sake of $$$?

There are soi dogs and then there are "media" people... I have more respect for soi dogs...

Edit: Off-topic remark removed.

Edited by Scott

Yes, Gibson has a well deserved rep as having a problem with Jews, but there was a funny twist related to this event. It seems it was leaked the he had viewed an Israeli film at an Israeli film festival playing at the cinema where it happened. But another film let out at the same time as one of the festival films so it turned out the initial rumor was false. No Israeli film for Gibson.

Edited by Jingthing