Trump dumps insults on questioners, insists on control

webfact

What country have your recently been in control of and what business as well to make that statement?

Are you saying that the only true knowledge is what you have experienced?

Don't be silly. It's obvious that being good at one doesn't mean you'll be good at the other.

I think Thailand has already seen that this isn't true when a businessman ran the country for a little while.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Come to South Carolina, and I'll beat his brains out," a riled-up Graham told CNN Tuesday. "I know my state. This is a silly season in politics. He is shallow."

Is Linda Graham going to hit him with his purse?

Commenting as an outsider Trump is doing what Bush did for the the USA when he was in office. Making it appear to be a brash, loud mouthed, uncouth country. Bush destroyed the USA's good image. Now Trump,the buffoon, is doing the same thing. Should Trump be successful in his bid for the Presidency I pity the Americans.

What country have your recently been in control of and what business as well to make that statement?

Are you saying that the only true knowledge is what you have experienced?

Don't be silly. It's obvious that being good at one doesn't mean you'll be good at the other.

I think Thailand has already seen that this isn't true when a businessman ran the country for a little while.

No, just asking if you had prior experience at either.

Regards to your question about a previous Thai leader, I do not know as I never met him or had the opportunity to speak with him.

Commenting as an outsider Trump is doing what Bush did for the the USA when he was in office. Making it appear to be a brash, loud mouthed, uncouth country. Bush destroyed the USA's good image. Now Trump,the buffoon, is doing the same thing. Should Trump be successful in his bid for the Presidency I pity the Americans.

Wow. Sort of like Teddy Roosevelt. Americans liked him, too. Foreigners didn't. We didn't give a damn, then, and we don't, now. Because we know when foreigners like an American president, that means he is weak, indecisive, pliable, and bad for America.

"On Tuesday night, the billionaire developer dismissed a Latino reporter from his press conference"

I listened to a recording of this exchange on the radio yesterday.

Trump was very rude and condescending.

It was out of context , not knowing what was said before, but Trump had just asked, "Who has the next question" ( paraphrased)

When the Latino reporter spoke up and said that he had a question about immigration,

Trump responded ,"No you don't. You haven't been called,"

Telling the Latino reporter to ""Go back to Univision," can not be interpreted as anything but racist.

I am very disappointed that anyone would consider a man like Trump to be the kind of leader America needs.

Hearing it and seeing it are two different things and you missed what happened.

Trump began the presser and called on someone with a question.

At that point, Ramos stood up and started shouting statements; "You can't build a wall!. You can't deport 11 million people!"

Ramos was then removed.

Later, he was allowed back in and had a subsequent Q&A with Trump which Trump owned.

I suggest you do a search on YT and see and hear for yourself.

Hmm, we now know that whoever pulls the strings at the AP is not a fan of The Donald... It's rather funny that the more the establish pundits come out against him, the better his polling numbers... It appears that either the sheeple are waking up -or- they are being entertained by the Jerry Springer style campaign Trump is running...

You're right about sheeple, and about the (Jerry) Springeresque campaign, but I think your options are off.

There's no waking up! It's just par for the course of the Great Unwashed.

They're not entertained, they're enthralled...as would be expected by Spingeresque sensationalism. They lap it up.

Trump is shallow, boorish, conceited, over-sensitive, undiplomatic, and has no humility. He has all the attributes of a North Korean dictator, and none of the characteristics required of a world leader.

I agree with most of your observations about Trump, but in the absence of any other candidate having the balls to address the real problems facing the US, The Donald is it... Which is exactly why he will get the GOP nomination and go on to win the white house... The Dems don't have a candidate strong enough to beat him in the general election... The pattern that is developing is exactly the same as the run up to the 1980 Reagan coronation...

I am an American, and I would vote for a convicted rapist or even an atheist before voting for Trump. We used to wonder how the seemingly sensible Germans wound up with Hitler. Trump seems to come from similar mode, although clearly lacks charisma. Those who love his brashness, his un PC stances seem to lack ability or desire to extrapolate what a future with Trump as Commander in Chief would be like. I would not just fear for America, but the entire world.

What we are seeing is a widespread public rebuke of the typical politician including the other candidates. Someone finally stood up and said enough is enough of the bullshit in DC from both parties and it's resonating.

I think you are right, as far as the Great Unwashed go.

But undiplomatic, uncouth, boorishness with no solid policy besides divisive popularist bigotted policy, is not presidential material....wouldn't you agree?

I don't agree that he doesn't have solid policies.

But you do agree with......."divisive popularist bigotted policy" and also, " is not presidential material.", I take it.

Wow. Sort of like Teddy Roosevelt. Americans liked him, too. Foreigners didn't. We didn't give a damn, then, and we don't, now. Because we know when foreigners like an American president, that means he is weak, indecisive, pliable, and bad for America.

so you are saying Bush was good for America? This level of ignorance is astonishing!!

Bush was bad for the US and bad for the entire planet!!!

Hmm, we now know that whoever pulls the strings at the AP is not a fan of The Donald... It's rather funny that the more the establish pundits come out against him, the better his polling numbers... It appears that either the sheeple are waking up -or- they are being entertained by the Jerry Springer style campaign Trump is running...

You're right about sheeple, and about the (Jerry) Springeresque campaign, but I think your options are off.

They're not entertained, they're enthralled...as would be expected by Spingeresque sensationalism. They lap it up.

Trump is shallow, boorish, conceited, over-sensitive, undiplomatic, and has no humility. He has all the attributes of a North Korean dictator, and none of the characteristics required of a world leader.

I agree with most of your observations about Trump, but in the absence of any other candidate having the balls to address the real problems facing the US, The Donald is it... Which is exactly why he will get the GOP nomination and go on to win the white house... The Dems don't have a candidate strong enough to beat him in the general election... The pattern that is developing is exactly the same as the run up to the 1980 Reagan coronation...

Trump as Republican nominee? Beating Hillary?

What colour is the sky on your planet?

I hope Americans wake up and take note with Trump. If by a miracle he can get elected he will at the least shake out the self serving, whinning, unprofessional, and just plain stupid people permeating every office in our govt. He will do what he knows best, make a business operate efficiently and profitably as govt is nothing more than a business. Trump owes no favors, special interest and lobbyists will be beside themselves. Trump will prioritize what is important to America..........Domestic policy and management. 2nd will come dealing with international affairs. Putting Americans first is the right way to manage.

I will support and vote for this dude, in fact I leave today for the USA and the first round of business will be to re register to vote. You naysayers are in for a surprise as to how many Dems AND Reps jump on board with Trump.

Wait and see.

Running a country is absolutely NOTHING like running a business.

That's for sure. A business would be belly up from all of the deficits and wasteful spending.

I think you are right, as far as the Great Unwashed go.

But undiplomatic, uncouth, boorishness with no solid policy besides divisive popularist bigotted policy, is not presidential material....wouldn't you agree?

I don't agree that he doesn't have solid policies.

But you do agree with......."divisive popularist bigotted policy" and also, " is not presidential material.", I take it.

Nooo, I didn't say that either. I disagree with your leading premise. I don't agree with any of your statement but you are entitled to your opinion. Just don't please project it on me.

Cheers.

Trump as Republican nominee? Beating Hillary?

What colour is the sky on your planet?

Blue.

Can't disagree with most of your last sentence, I don't really like him too, BUT he's giving the American public something different than the usual old hat Clinton vs. Bush politics. He's a trader, something career politicians know nothing about

Can't disagree with most of your last sentence, I don't really like him too, BUT he's giving the American public something different than the usual old hat Clinton vs. Bush politics. He's a trader, something career politicians know nothing about

I agree I don't like the guy - never did. But when compared with the career politicians and the self proclaimed royal families of American politics the guy's a winner. HRC is a crook and Bush is not bright enough to be President. Trump is at least a success.

I hope Americans wake up and take note with Trump. If by a miracle he can get elected he will at the least shake out the self serving, whinning, unprofessional, and just plain stupid people permeating every office in our govt. He will do what he knows best, make a business operate efficiently and profitably as govt is nothing more than a business. Trump owes no favors, special interest and lobbyists will be beside themselves. Trump will prioritize what is important to America..........Domestic policy and management. 2nd will come dealing with international affairs. Putting Americans first is the right way to manage.

I will support and vote for this dude, in fact I leave today for the USA and the first round of business will be to re register to vote. You naysayers are in for a surprise as to how many Dems AND Reps jump on board with Trump.

Wait and see.

Running a country is absolutely NOTHING like running a business.

Are you kidding?? Running a country is EVERYTHING like running a business. If you want an economically successful country that is. Perhaps you don't.

I am an American, and I would vote for a convicted rapist or even an atheist before voting for Trump. We used to wonder how the seemingly sensible Germans wound up with Hitler. Trump seems to come from similar mode, although clearly lacks charisma. Those who love his brashness, his un PC stances seem to lack ability or desire to extrapolate what a future with Trump as Commander in Chief would be like. I would not just fear for America, but the entire world.

I think he would calm down a bit once the reality of Office dawned on him.World wide though he would be mocked especially in Europe, unless he showed some of that genius he believes he has.Hard to know if he could turn into a real statesman, certainly be a coup on his part or spell his political downfall. Also he has a lot of enemies

Bill Clinton can't run again and Bill Cosby is too old. Atheists don't do well in American politics. America is not in a depression as a result of a lost war with people starving in the streets so your other analogy is false.

Edited by lostoday

Trump is rewriting all of the rules of campaigning. He's showing that turning off the PC switch and telling it like he sees it is attractive to those who see the group of politicians as homogeneous puppets. He gets more free publicity than most candidates can afford to buy, and just keeps walking on, unfazed by the pundits.

It's an interesting tactic he's taking, for sure.

No, he's not. He's a blowhard actor and soon all will be revealed that he has no substance, just attitude. He is more like Ronald Reagan, but instead of being someone who inspires and unifies through his communication skills, he just gets people angry (whether with him or against him). He's completely unfit to be a leader.

What you don't seem to understand is that people are all ready angry. They are fed up with the politicians of both parties, the media, and the obsessive PC crowd.

Are you kidding?? Running a country is EVERYTHING like running a business. If you want an economically successful country that is. Perhaps you don't.

So in your opinion, how much profit should the government be making each quarter?

As much as it will take to run essential services and be business savvy enough to allow those who do run businesses enrich the nation. To achieve that with limited dysfunction would be a shining example of running a good business. If you disagree then tell us your ideas..

Government funds come from taxes levied upon its citizens. Governments aren't supposed to make any profit at all. Any tax revenue collected from the people, which is in excess of what is needed to meet the budget, should either be returned to the people or transferred to the general fund for re-appropriation to other citizen services and programs as permitted by law.

If you really think a government should profit from its citizens, then you're essentially advocating for higher taxes. That's not a platform to get elected on.

Maybe Trump wants to turn the government into another multilevel marketing company or pyramid scheme.

In 2009, Donald Trump started The Trump Network as a multi-level marketing (MLM) company to sell nutritional supplements and weight loss products in addition to home business marketing packages designed to recruit affiliates and earn commission off their sales. The business was essentially rebranded by purchasing Ideal Health, Inc., a Massachusetts-based company that already sold health products through a vast pyramid structure.
Edited by attrayant

Government funds come from taxes levied upon its citizens. Governments aren't supposed to make any profit at all. Any tax revenue collected from the people, which is in excess of what is needed to meet the budget, should either be returned to the people or transferred to the general fund for re-appropriation to other citizen services and programs as permitted by law.

If you really think a government should profit from its citizens, then you're essentially advocating for higher taxes. That's not a platform to get elected on.

No I don't at all. I advocate lower taxes. I think a government should profit FOR the people not FROM them. Meaning facilitating taxable activity for wealth creation and essential service distribution and adequate safety nets without choking off the wealth creators. A difficult balance to achieve but one a government who knows how to balance the books and provide a stable environment for it's citizens is one who knows how to successfully run a business. The business of government is what it is called.

The problem is very few politicians come out of a business environment and while that may satisfy the democratic process it means a government being run by practitioners of theory, not experience. Teachers or university graduates don't necessarily make better politicians any more than army generals.

So you say "governments aren't supposed to make any profit at all." Well if they make a loss in economic or monetary terms, i.e. rampant wastage, then the country will go broke. Simple.

Maybe Trump wants to turn the government into another multilevel marketing company or pyramid scheme.

In 2009, Donald Trump started The Trump Network as a multi-level marketing (MLM) company to sell nutritional supplements and weight loss products in addition to home business marketing packages designed to recruit affiliates and earn commission off their sales. The business was essentially rebranded by purchasing Ideal Health, Inc., a Massachusetts-based company that already sold health products through a vast pyramid structure.

Government funds don't all come from taxes levied upon it's citizens. Most governments run SOE's (State Owned Enterprises) which supply income.Do you really think that these can be run successfully without good business acumen? You run a household don't you? You have to balance the books or you will be out on your ear.So in reality you run a household business.Same same, just smaller.

Your point about Trump and MLM/pyramid schemes; if he has done anything proven to be illegal then no way could he run for President.

Wait and see.

Sorry, but if Trump is elected nothing will change. The bureaucracy is too big to change and they run the government. They should nuke Washington and start over.