waterproof paint

Babooshka

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I spoke at lunch at Roma Pizza Restaurant with Mr. Moses Lopez who is also from California. He is employed with a work permit at the Ruangsangthai Builders Merchants Store and speaks Thai to the store staff and English or Spanish to customers. He was able to speak English to the General Manager of Nippon House Paint for all of Thailand when Mr. Chalermpong Mahavanidvong visited Mr. Pichai on Thursday September 10th, and supervised a training seminar for the house paint salesmen of that family owned Buriram builders merchant store. I asked Mr. Moses Lopez to ask the top man of Nippon paint in Thailand which interior paint would best be painted on a bathroom wall. His answer was Nippon 3 in 1 house paint. The 2nd question pertained to my new home being built in a Buriram village located on Highway 2229. I asked what Nippon House paint had the highest solar reflective properties. I also asked about factory mixed paint in standard colors or non standard colors, available in 5 gallon buckets at a reduced price. The answer to both was Nippon Colourshield Plus Solar Reflect paint with a 15 year protection guarantee. That would be nine years longer than I achieved on a two story home in Buriram painted with Dulux Ultima Weather Shield exterior paint. Moses Lopez told me that Mr. Chalermpong Mahavanidvong spoke and understood English better than any company manager or MD he had met in Buriram. The factory mixed colors in a quantity that would suit me would take a maximum of two weeks to arrive if they were not already in stock at the Nippon Paint factory in Thailand. The OP might be able to get answers in English from a family owned paint store or family run builders merchants store in any province in Thailand that had a direct relationship to the manager of Nippon Paint or TOA house paint.

post-20604-0-89044500-1441941185_thumb.j

post-20604-0-38295000-1441941244_thumb.j