21 Amazing Things To Do In Bangkok

'21 Amazing Things To Do In Bangkok' is basically a collection of the things that we actually like doing when in the city. Rather than reeling off all the capitals most popular tourist attractions we decided to go on a walk about and show people the sights and sounds of Thailand, the way we like to see them. It may not be to everyone's taste, but there may be something on our list that inspires you on your next trip to the capital city of Bangkok. :-) Enjoy

8 Miles From Home - Thailand Vlogs and Cinematic Videos

Shame that the list is only on video and I cannot print it out.

Don't you own a pen and a piece of paper ?

Your attitude convinced me that I don't want to continue to follow this posting.

Boo hoo.

The opening post is a video why would you expect to be able to print it out.

Oh yeah. Asiatec … That’s where you get the ambiance of an outdoor street restaurant and the cheapest things on the menu (when I was there) were Yum Mun Sam Noodle Salad and Som Thai Papaya salad both 180 Baht. If you don’t know ... that is a hotel price. Asiatec is the place where the taxis and tuk-tuks line up to take you on a 2 minute ride to Taksin Station for a flat fee of 100 Baht. No meter taxis there.

It is faux Thai. If tourists want a real Thai style dinner for 70% less … and really good food, there are several outside street restaurants around the west side of Ratchatewi BTS station. Very different from the similar places along Sukhumvit.

Obviously the people who made this clip are tourists who have not a clue about the real attractions of Bangkok, it seems they copied their list from a tourist guide....

Actually these two have lived in Thailand for 3+ years and just recently moved to Bangkok. So now it's not so obvious they are tourists. Just because they have found their niche places to visit and some of them are maybe mid-range or even pricey doesn't invalidate the information on this video. Sometimes it's nice to do something special that costs a little more rather than always looking for the biggest, lowest-priced bargain you can.

Try it sometime.

Shame that the list is only on video and I cannot print it out.

Don't you own a pen and a piece of paper ?

Your attitude convinced me that I don't want to continue to follow this posting.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

If the pen and paper is too much hassle for you then why not type it into a word doc and print it?