Best way to see football (and other sports) through internet.

kunash

I Follow man utd and would like to be able to watch their every game, including champions league. I guess the easiest way is online. Stream the game, and connect the computer to the TV, via hdmi. Not sure how good the picture quality would be though.

I don't mind paying for the service, as long as it shows every game, is high quality, and reliable

i have seen wwwww.365sport.tv . They also show the golf and rugby

Anyone use this.?

Or what service do you use that you like?

Thanks

I'm using 365sport and very happy with it. Also show formula 1 and cricket on their premium package. 24 channels Football, golf, cricket, F1, Athletics, Tennis, Baseball, Basketball, Cycling and many others.

365 sports is a total rip off, was very happy at first till they invented more channels and moved the sports I like to the new channels, and wanted more money in the process. Now channel 7 (the golf channel) is showing Malaysian TV? The sooner my subscription finishes the better.

365 sports is a total rip off, was very happy at first till they invented more channels and moved the sports I like to the new channels, and wanted more money in the process. Now channel 7 (the golf channel) is showing Malaysian TV? The sooner my subscription finishes the better.

The "golf channel", is that like "watching paint dry" channel?

No but thanks for helpfull reply, next time we want your opinion we'll lift the dust bin lid.

How can they move the sports you like to new channels ? the original channels are still there showing the same stuff and the new channels (from England) are showing what they show !

No but thanks for helpfull reply, next time we want your opinion we'll lift the dust bin lid.

"we'll"?, how many of you are in there then?

As most dust bins contain rubbish and s-*t he may be hinting (strongly!) that you are part of the contents and the rest of us helpful people are on the outside looking in at the contents (you) knowing that we are not getting any help.

Can we get back on topic as I would love to know what sites people are using NOW as these sites change on a daily basis.

Being Scottish! I would of course prefer any free sites that anyone knows about.

As most dust bins contain rubbish and s-*t he may be hinting (strongly!) that you are part of the contents and the rest of us helpful people are on the outside looking in at the contents (you) knowing that we are not getting any help.

Can we get back on topic as I would love to know what sites people are using NOW as these sites change on a daily basis.

Being Scottish! I would of course prefer any free sites that anyone knows about.

I'm also the rubbish that gave you a link in post #7, you're welcome.

If you have like I do, a useless slow internet, than the absolutely best option is to download the game and load on a USB memeory stick, plugg into your TV and voila you can see it in HDTV.....

If you really do not want to look at the game a couple of hours after it is finished. Than you are unfortunate. This my personal option, hope you have better. But must say... living here in this country with this internet, one change and one very quickly adapt or get crazy... I nowadays download all the EPL-games, see them the day after and I am happy with that.

I actually more and more just download; Match of the day, and settle with that.

Good luck..

Glegolo

Try ilikeHD (google it ) all the sports you could want

SKY,BT, CTH,etc etc, for 250 THB per month,watch

on your monitor or stream to your tv through your

desktop.

regards worgeordie

iLikeHDTV is a great service, reliable and relatively inexpensive. Through UK TV I watch live Australian Rugby League, AFL and rugby. Most EPL is shown via Sky Sports. Also wide range of movies and TV shows. very happy with the service.

Yesterday i had a demo of iptv on a tv using a Leotech Smart Box X2 Slim.

Was impressive and had all the sport channels and too many movie and other channels.

This setup had what i want and thats the australian aussie rules and rugby league.

The guy who showed me is the pattaya based tv guy who installed our satellite systems up in isaan.

He said you need an internet speed of about 10 M but 2 m may be ok.

The cost of the smart box was around b 3000 and a years subscription about 3000 as well.

There are many references to this smart box on google.

We have CAT fibre to the house in isaan and when i get back there i with check our speed and see if i can buy and install it.

The smart box is wi fi enabled and plugs into the tv by the hdmi port and receives its signal from the house wifi.

If you have like I do, a useless slow internet, than the absolutely best option is to download the game and load on a USB memeory stick, plugg into your TV and voila you can see it in HDTV.....

If you really do not want to look at the game a couple of hours after it is finished. Than you are unfortunate. This my personal option, hope you have better. But must say... living here in this country with this internet, one change and one very quickly adapt or get crazy... I nowadays download all the EPL-games, see them the day after and I am happy with that.

I actually more and more just download; Match of the day, and settle with that.

Good luck..

Glegolo

Yer I have got to go along with this----- I am getting to the point where because of the time difference (& remember it changes again soon) I fall asleep watching it live----football is especially easy to get an hour or so after the game---so I get up Sunday / Monday morning, download a full game that I might want to see---then download Match of the Day..... sit with coffee etc wide awake watching it.

Boxing is a bit more tricky but there are sites that allow you to download from them a few hours after the fight--- KO boxing forum is one of many-----but if people know other ones please pass them on----football there are so many sites doing that as well as the normal movie sites.....Waraz-bb .org has MOTD on about an hour after its finished......also so many torrent sites as well.

Golf............well you have got to be dead first before that gets exciting..................wub.png ....................just joking golfers

I use this one: http://cricfree.tv/ .. it is total free to use... not take notice when they say it is not free.... but it takes time to learn

how to click off the Ads. in right ordering..

I normally try http://livetv.sx/en/ and my preferred programs to watch is the ACE Stream, or Sopcast. The resolution and the commercials of web based transmissions are a pain in the butt.

I've tried so many apps and streams in the past and they always turn out to be a pain in the a**. They start off well but end up stuttering or showing loads of ads that are impossible to close just at important points in the game. I had one good Android football app at one point but that's been taken down from the Play store probably due to copyright issues.

Anyway, finally I caved in and bought a subscription with 365sporttv and I'm really please with it. I get to watch all the Arsenal games and other stuff like Wimbledon. If you click here you can see their 30-day money back guarantee terms, which is always the sign of a stand up firm IMO.

Try ilikeHD (google it ) all the sports you could want

SKY,BT, CTH,etc etc, for 250 THB per month,watch

on your monitor or stream to your tv through your

desktop.

regards worgeordie

iLikeHDTV is a great service, reliable and relatively inexpensive. Through UK TV I watch live Australian Rugby League, AFL and rugby. Most EPL is shown via Sky Sports. Also wide range of movies and TV shows. very happy with the service.

Thanks for info re able to watch AFL, I will subscribe for one month to watch the Grand Final.

Cheaper at $10 than paying AFL $25 for overseas subscription.

I've tried so many apps and streams in the past and they always turn out to be a pain in the a**. They start off well but end up stuttering or showing loads of ads that are impossible to close just at important points in the game. I had one good Android football app at one point but that's been taken down from the Play store probably due to copyright issues.

Anyway, finally I caved in and bought a subscription with 365sporttv and I'm really please with it. I get to watch all the Arsenal games and other stuff like Wimbledon. If you click here you can see their 30-day money back guarantee terms, which is always the sign of a stand up firm IMO.

I have had a look at the links you have provided but all I can find is links to 'updates to your web site' with no info of what is provided if you sign up.

I assume I am obviously missing something! Is this a streaming service? What do you get for you bucks? The site does not appear to me, to tell you what you get!

Any help would be appreciated. (Please PM if that would help)

I have had a look at the links you have provided but all I can find is links to 'updates to your web site' with no info of what is provided if you sign up.

I assume I am obviously missing something! Is this a streaming service? What do you get for you bucks? The site does not appear to me, to tell you what you get!

Any help would be appreciated. (Please PM if that would help)

Hi, it's a streaming service that gives you access to all sports on via your internet connection or 4g if you want. You can use your tablet, desktop, laptop or phone. If you click on the buy button it shows you the subscription packages available. I've been very pleased with it.

I use 365 Sport and I am very happy with the service that they provide and for the price, which is 1740 Baht for 3 months viewing of 10 Channels. This service is also now working world wide, so I can also access this when I travel. All round good value for an HD quality sports provider.

Archived