Are Thai dating sites best purchased right before visiting Thailand?

Old Fool

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 month is all u need, married 10 years this year to my 1 month subscription, I d do it a few months before coming so you can "check them out"

I first spoke to my Wife in October and met her out here January 1st , married January 2nd..........................just kidding, married a year later!!

Edited by kannot

We have a member here who said it best when asked "How do I find a girl in Thailand." He said, "You don't find them. They find you."

So just get your fanny out and about among the type of gal you like and wait. Maybe that's the type of gal who might work in a bank or hospital or as a teacher so hang for a bit around those places. Mall food courts are good. You might find her she might find you while selling somtam from a food cart.

Anyone who can't get a piece of candy in a candy store really does need help, LOL.

Cheers.

PS. Those dating sites are loaded with hookers, married women, and so on. I was at a village school in Isaan a couple of years ago visiting a female Thai school teacher friend. A married female teacher there was entertaining a visiting Dutchman who had no clue she was married. Everyone in the school and the husband knew about it but she and the husband wanted to fleece the Dutchman. Sad.

Careful.

There are lots of nice gals on there but sifting through them is hard until you're on the ground. FWIW try the free membership if you're going to do that until you decide which site has the best prospects. I think Thai Cupid has a lot more members than Thai Friendly but I haven't belonged for quite a while.

We have a member here who said it best when asked "How do I find a girl in Thailand." He said, "You don't find them. They find you."

So just get your fanny out and about among the type of gal you like and wait. Maybe that's the type of gal who might work in a bank or hospital or as a teacher so hang for a bit around those places. Mall food courts are good. You might find her she might find you while selling somtam from a food cart.

Anyone who can't get a piece of candy in a candy store really does need help, LOL.

Cheers.

PS. Those dating sites are loaded with hookers, married women, and so on. I was at a village school in Isaan a couple of years ago visiting a female Thai school teacher friend. A married female teacher there was entertaining a visiting Dutchman who had no clue she was married. Everyone in the school and the husband knew about it but she and the husband wanted to fleece the Dutchman. Sad.

Careful.

There are lots of nice gals on there but sifting through them is hard until you're on the ground. FWIW try the free membership if you're going to do that until you decide which site has the best prospects. I think Thai Cupid has a lot more members than Thai Friendly but I haven't belonged for quite a while.

You're recommending spending all day hanging out at a bank hoping to meet women?

You must have some wild holidays.

This is some good advice. I heard all of you guys. Thanks. As for the bar girls, this isn't about quick sex. I'm trying to improve my game and Thailand sounds like a place that I will be more comfortable with doing it. Then maybe either I'll meet somebody that I like or I'll get better at playing. It's all fun though so if it doesn't pan out then I'll only be out a few bucks. I'm not the type to be taken advantage of easily.

The one thing that scares my though is the girls that bring there friends along on the dates. Is there a good way to deal with this BS?

Edited by Old Fool

The one thing that scares my though is the girls that bring there friends along on the dates. Is there a good way to deal with this BS?

No need to be scared. Just tell the girl politely that you will only be paying for her (and perhaps one friend).

It's quite normal for a girl to bring a friend along on the first date.

If the girl turns up with half her family and a dozen friends, it's probably best to make your excuses and leave.

I once heard a story about a German guy whose girl turned up with 18 friends. All of them ordered the most expensive dishes on the menu. Then, right at the end, the German announced that he was only prepared to pay for himself. Kudos to the German, but I think it's best to avoid situations like this.

If your intention is to have a warm body while you're visiting, go for it. You'll have more than you have time for. But if your intention is to find a wife...better be real careful. Most of the girls you meet online will tell you that "you're the first farang" they're serious about, "they're shy," "good girl," blah blah blah. But if they're young and remotely attractive, you can be 100% certain that they're communicating with lots of guys. And many of these guys are in-country already, so you're at a big disadvantage. Anyways, just be realistic and remember that if not for the financial factor, you are just as desirable in Thailand as you are back home.

If you want to find honest women, go to where there is a high concentration of honest women - i.e. their place of work (no, not a-go-go's). With no social security to speak of, everyone needs income in Thailand, so a woman without a job must be up to something somewhere.

Hotel bars & restaurants are a good start (4+ stars), as are cafes or other places where motivation and diligence are key - you don't want to end up with a lazy "can't". Yes many will already be spoken for, a good number don't even fancy farang, but there will usually be at least one who is willing and available. Become a regular, then ask her out. Too easy

try thaiflirting. its free and ive made some genuine contacts on there which is boring for me as i like to bait nigerians and senegalese....or every other scammer on thai dating sites. all the other sites mentioned in the posts above are full of scammers. i believe findloveasia is owned by scammers as there isnt a single genuine person on there! find a freelance girl in town if you just want some inexpensive fun as the barfines are getting too stupid now, as are lady drinks.

Edited by tomyumchai

If you want to find honest women, go to where there is a high concentration of honest women - i.e. their place of work (no, not a-go-go's). With no social security to speak of, everyone needs income in Thailand, so a woman without a job must be up to something somewhere.

Hotel bars & restaurants are a good start (4+ stars), as are cafes or other places where motivation and diligence are key - you don't want to end up with a lazy "can't". Yes many will already be spoken for, a good number don't even fancy farang, but there will usually be at least one who is willing and available. Become a regular, then ask her out. Too easy

Another good one is a coffee shop/restaurant in a big hospital. If you hang out there within a short time, guarantee you'll be approached by a nurse - they make great partners, I know, I married one 14 years ago.

Most are a waste of time. The girls list their city, but 50% of the time they work and live somewhere else.

Many are only interested in talking on Skype while they are at work, because they have wi-fi.

Most women do not speak English and even if you speak Thai there is no guarantee that

they will understand your Thai, lets say if they live in Isaan.

There are some good people out there, but far and few between, and are you going to run all over Thailand to meet them.

As I tell the women, no I am not coming your town to meet you, I live and work in ......and I do not waste my time.

Enjoy yourself. I have lived with numerous women that I have met on Thai websites. But nothing lasts forever.

Edited by Colabamumbai

Like walking onto a beach and asking, how do I get some sand.

The problem isnt getting one, its which one, then the right one.

I love bringing a 'cherry' to Bangkok or Pattaya and stopping in a bar full of girls - then tell them: "Remember they are all for sale, including the waitresses, cashiers, dancers, hell, even the mamasans."

then look at their expression................also tell them that some of the girls are not hookers, they are there to Dance, and dance in four or five clubs a night, rake in 1500 to 3000 baht a day doing this. I know a Senior Uni studnt, have known her since she was 10, selling flowers on Soi 4 - she dances, then goes home to her husband and kids.whistling.gif

A monthly premium account would be fine, 1 month in advance would be more than enough.

If you're just coming here on holiday though, spare yourself the hassles of dating and spend the money on bargirls.

Walkabout in Pattaya has some stunners ...

Yes pipelining before your vacation is a very good idea, install the app called LİNE on your smartphone, and start collecting their line ids, resume the convo from your phone. You should have plenty of girls lined up.

These girls LIVE on LINE. Almost all Thaifriendly profiles I've seen have LINE, free to contact them that way. There is also a computer version of line, works exactly the same. Much easier to type on a full keyboard IMO. Best of luck!

You don't want a bargirl but then you say

"The one thing that scares my though is the girls that bring there friends along on the dates. Is there a good way to deal with this BS?"

And that means that you don't want a traditional girl -

and maybe I have been here too long [on this planet] - what does that mean, you are trying to improve your game? You want normal ladies and to make promises to them that you won't keep but in exchange for what?

I think you need to take some time and figure out what you want before wasting other people's time…

I dont think the OP is into paid sex since he mentioned stepping up his game.

If you're half decent looking its very easy to get girls for one night stands if you play the game right, and you dont have to pay. Yes thai girls love sex too.

I've been with over 30 girls from TF, havent paid a dime to any of them. Sure I offered to pay when we went to some restaurant but thats about it really.

But if you're into the game, its better to play it in real life. Game the girls who work at starbucks etc. The ones working in 7/11 look like crap, but usually you can locate a few stunners in starbucks.

Cheers.

Careful.

You're recommending spending all day hanging out at a bank hoping to meet women?

You must have some wild holidays.

No, I believe being out an about allows you to be mobile. Try talking to girls who interest you--have a good story, plead your ignorance of Thailand, and invariably, you will be directed to someone who speaks English. If you speak Thai, it is even easier. Ask for help with simple things; in a bank ask about opening an account or transferring money; in a store ask about where to go buy this or that or see this or that; in a hospital, ask about care for your elderly mother, or temporary care for a friend; at a university ask about your academic discipline, how to transfer credit, or just where to eat this or that, etc. If you like young ladies, the universities are very worthwhile, have coffee or lunch in the local eateries, you will get nibbles from coeds who simply want to speak English. If you find one you like, make excuses to keep going back. If you strike out; there are still the farm teams waiting for you while you're having a beer.

Once a girl brought her guy friend with her to our date, needless to say I was shocked. Then we went to some noodle restaurant and I was pissed as hell. But being the gentlement I am I paid for the whole meal even when they offered to split the bill. Then all of a sudden the guy became cool with me and suddenly decided to bail leaving me and the girl alone. Fast forward we ended up going to a movie together heavy makeout sessions ensued after the movie we went back to my place to continue the sexual tension smile.png So its not always bad when a girl decides to bring her friend, plenty of opportunities to turn the tables around.

Edited by Lukecan

https://www.dateinasia.com/Search.aspx?g=2&af=18&at=45&c=&p=1&o=0&s=1

Try this site, its free so you can play.

i've been on Thaicupid.com for ages, many contact me so i pay and contact them

just before i plan to travel, about 1-2 months before, read all the posts from people

here, all very experienced, remember if they speak good english, you won't be their

first, also they might live in a remote village and if you take the time to go there,,

because no way they will go meet you and when you meet your darling expect to

meet their whole family who will expect you to feed them all at the local village KFC

and every village has one. Pay a slut and be done with it. PS When you do eventually

meet you young village hotty and then she pairs you up with her ugly aunty, we will

all be laughing at you,,,, loudly.