Are Thai dating sites best purchased right before visiting Thailand?

Old Fool

I've had really super great luck on the dating sites Thai Friendly and (now named) Thai Cupid... I find it much better than trying to meet girls in the wild because you can filter through what you want first such as age range, English ability, even height, weight, religion, eye color and even further depending on how picky you are...

For me, it was so much than trying to meet a girl in a bar, and a f#ck of lot cheaper! It depends, although, if you want to meet a girl in a bar here, there's no need whatsoever for joining a dating site... and as already mentioned, they will find you quick enough!

I stay away from the generic Asian dating sites because I found that these are completely overrun by desperate Filipinas who are mostly scammers and just trying to get sponsors or even quick cash.

Before I married, I met many lovely ladies through online dating; dated some, banged others, still friends with many even though we've moved on... a few were not as expected, but that's life.

I met my wife of 4 years now on Thai Friendly, best move I ever made!

Thai Friendly is still around. Thai Cupid used to be Thai Love Links.

From even looking at the profile pics on Thai Friendly, it is clear that a larger portion of the girls have either fake profiles or are bar girls. A lot of them actually have pictures from the bar as their profile pics! The girls on Thai Cupid are a lot more normal.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The dating sites are all the same,

You can shag any of the girls within 1 hour of physically meeting them.

Every single one of them.

That's just the way it is.

Why do you feel the need to write such drivel?

Do you think that projecting your misery onto others will somehow make your own mediocre circumstances more palatable?

You strike me as a sad and rather lonely little man.

Drivel? He is 100% spot on.

I've bedded all the girls I've met from the TF the same day, there was only one exception tho, I bailed as soon I saw she was a fattie. Edited her pictures real good.

Not sure why Fabricus thinks I'm projecting misery.

I thought I was projecting happiness at all the cheap easy lays online.

Like Lukecan says, the only ones we didn't bang, were the ones that turned out to be mingers when they turned up.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Do you think that projecting your misery onto others will somehow make your own mediocre circumstances more palatable?

I've bedded all the girls I've met from the TF the same day, there was only one exception tho, I bailed as soon I saw she was a fattie. Edited her pictures real good.

Like Lukecan says, the only ones we didn't bang, were the ones that turned out to be mingers when they turned up.

Spoken like a true gentleman.

While not very gentlemanly, I believe that his experiences very well may be true. Do you have any first hand info on Thai dating sites that you would like to share. After all, that is what this thread is about.

While not very gentlemanly, I believe that his experiences very well may be true. Do you have any first hand info on Thai dating sites that you would like to share. After all, that is what this thread is about.

No, sorry. Just having a little fun - we're in the pub, after all.

This is some good advice. I heard all of you guys. Thanks. As for the bar girls, this isn't about quick sex. I'm trying to improve my game and Thailand sounds like a place that I will be more comfortable with doing it. Then maybe either I'll meet somebody that I like or I'll get better at playing. It's all fun though so if it doesn't pan out then I'll only be out a few bucks. I'm not the type to be taken advantage of easily.

The one thing that scares my though is the girls that bring there friends along on the dates. Is there a good way to deal with this BS?

Your name says it all "Old Fool" Just pay the whores like you pay whores in your own country. Oh, wait a minute can't afford prostitutes back home?

Improve your game? Bring out your wallet! 2 girls? Double the money!

I dont think the OP is into paid sex since he mentioned stepping up his game.

If you're half decent looking its very easy to get girls for one night stands if you play the game right, and you dont have to pay. Yes thai girls love sex too.

I've been with over 30 girls from TF, havent paid a dime to any of them. Sure I offered to pay when we went to some restaurant but thats about it really.

But if you're into the game, its better to play it in real life. Game the girls who work at starbucks etc. The ones working in 7/11 look like crap, but usually you can locate a few stunners in starbucks.

i agree theres no lack of decent girls that are not p4p but to find 30 from thaifriendly you must be trying 24/7 taking some food breaks and sleep a little.the vast majority of tf girls lack emotional and intellectual maturity and seek a guy to support them. you would think ability to write thai would be seen as a positive by them but it isn't. largely seen as their inability to manipulate you. there is also a high level of unreliability of girls at tf but in alignment with that of society in general.

actually if you look presentable and dont have body odour theres upscale gals at rca. no lack of 30 yo and up either, upscale, dont need money,educated, english, out to enjoy and not hunting for a husband aka atm. also at tawandaeng restauramt-brewery theres lots of independant females. reality is if a girl does not need money she will choose better looking more fit males. meetup.com also has some groups that be positive

Every single one of them is such a load of crap... depends on who you're talking to. If you find hookers, you get hookers. If you find goofd girls, they would shut you down in two seconds flat with an attitude like that.

You sound exactly like a teenage kid. I would strongly encourage you to focus more on your homework.

I pray TV will create a forum thread with all the deleted posts, flames and subsequent replies. It surely would be a great read instead of the boring dribble of posters bragging on how many times they bedded girls from the Internet (yawn).

This is some good advice. I heard all of you guys. Thanks. As for the bar girls, this isn't about quick sex. I'm trying to improve my game and Thailand sounds like a place that I will be more comfortable with doing it. Then maybe either I'll meet somebody that I like or I'll get better at playing. It's all fun though so if it doesn't pan out then I'll only be out a few bucks. I'm not the type to be taken advantage of easily.

The one thing that scares my though is the girls that bring there friends along on the dates. Is there a good way to deal with this BS?

Improve your game?

I suggest that perhaps you get game first.

how old re you 12?

Improve your game?

how old re you 12?

It is clear from his writing that he is not the age he claims to be. That is the beauty of being a troll. You can be whatever age, gender, etc...when someone asks you a question.

Improve your game?

how old re you 12?

My game is a thousand baht note.

If that game isn't quite good enough, two thousand will always do the trick!

When you're 60+, the only other game in town is self delusion.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

This friend coming along is not BS, they do not know you as you do not know them, you will have to put up with it whilst they feel they can trust you, you should be happy about this shows they are smart and careful whereas a bar girl will meet you for the first date half dressed and ready for action.

• 3 weeks later...

Every single one of them is such a load of crap... depends on who you're talking to. If you find hookers, you get hookers. If you find goofd girls, they would shut you down in two seconds flat with an attitude like that.

LOL

U know....good girls also have sex biggrin.png U know that ? biggrin.png

On April 2015 I went to Thailand second time. I sign up on ThaiCupid and got around 200 Line ID from girls - but met only 14.

Its best to upload some good pic of u. and create some sweet copy/paste message.

20 quid is not much and u can always be sure that someone will wait for u

Problem is - some girls are not exacly the same as they were on photos - Skype can help but most of them use poor quality cameras so its not so useful.

Writting in English is not the same what speaking is - One lady's writting skills on LINE were quite good but when we met... DRAMA she was not able to say anything, ditto listening was not her forte. But at least sex was OK.

And most of girls want to have bf I think. if u want just bonk anyone try be merciful and spare some good girls biggrin.png Shag bad girls biggrin.png

So plan is :

-Copy/paste message

-Take as much LINE ID's as u can - start chatting with those atrractive for u -

-Keep contact with them every 2-3 days - use copy/paste "morning hello..ect Share some pic of u ...During jogging or during gym or pic of dinner u've cooked " Ask about family,dog, whatever:P

-Offical version is that U visit Thailand because of work but you will find time to have dinner with her.(do not talk about sex yet)

-Rent a condo - there is website where u can do that.

-Rent a condo close to the place where u will take her for dinner.

-Rent a condo close to the place where u will take her for dinner - and be sure there is no rest room in that place ( hehe yes... it worked for me once....)

-Probably few of them will be smarter/educated with great ENG - so u can focus on them and chat seriously - not using copy/paste ( they may be good if u want to have some trip or just as friends)

-After 3 weeks start dirty talking - try not to be rude ( I've notice that Thai woman are not shy and dont get angry about sex questions) - U can ask her about number of sexual partners or about using condom and ask for same sexy pic - then gently push for naked one.

If she goes mad - just retreat and say that u want to know her better and u never wanted to insult her feelings but questions like this are necessary to develope deep relationship and help to entrench your commitment.

//

Women are not stupid - girl after those question should chastise and block u - if not - she knows what is going on smile.png

I will give an example -

32 years old Hotel receptionist - nice girl -

When I came to bkk it appeared that her hotel is 200m from my condo.

We met once in 7/11 I just say hello, wished her good day bla bla ...

2 weeks later at 1am(sleepless night) I ask her what she is doing -

She said that she is working and finish job at 2am - So I asked her to come to my place FOR SEX

She said that she is not that kind of girl and will not came........ so I said I will wait for in 7/11 at 2:25am

She agreed...... 5min banter and..... BONK LOL

- Go to Thailand - Meet her - chat - talk - have fun - and then tell that u live nearby and invite her.

Doesn not matter if she is receptionist or brand manager in US company... TRUST ME biggrin.png

I apologize for my English I am not native speaker

Btw nice forum about Thailand

Regards

Take out the sub beforehand. Do your preparatory research prior to arrival. Select you top 30 say, write to them, SKYPE etc. Narrow it down even more.

Be yourself; be honest; but take caution. Talk it over with someone you trust.

Then, be yourself, enjoy yourself. Don't make inaccurate promises.

If you don't succeed, no problem. Go back home, dust yourself off & maybe repeat the process.

There is no pass/fail!