French bulldogs in Isaan?

Anyone know a breeder with reasonable non farang prices? Seen a few advertised on the Web for 20 - 30k which is too much for me and they were u pay the money and we ship the dog type deals. Or other breeds of dog available here? Want to buy a nice puredred family dog. I live in Chaiyaphum (Isaan)

K202 have you owned a dog in thailand before? if so you know the perils that you will encounter. even when your with them 24/7 there is so much danger and heartbreak.my wife's sister lost hers[liver/kidney] failure fri.the dog was only 4yrs.old.we have had ours 4yrs.come jan.and i worry every single day that our love could end anytime.so kenny yes its so rewarding to have a nice dog but its what follows concerncs me.

good luck i am sure you will get replies on owning a purebred in thailand.

Kenny, we looked for a very long time as well. We saw a few of the cheaper bulldogs, and I have to be honest, they were in terrible shape. Their skin was horrible and their heads looked more like Boston Terriers than Frenchies. We ended up getting one from a breeder in Chiang Mai and I am really happy. Yes, it is expensive, but I rather pay more for a healthy dog than get a cheaper one with medical problems.