PM Prayut driven in armoured vehicle to Government House

webfact

Especially in Thailand there's good reason for Prayuth to take safety measures. He took over to end the shootings and bombings that were frequently taking place. Attempts to destabilise the country. There will be many that would love to see him killed. Don't make things easy for them.

deleted post

What an excellent post. Right from the horses mouth.

This, ladies and gentleman, is the UDD. If anyone still has any doubts about who was behind the bloodbath in 2010 and who murdered the innocent men, women and children during the last protests then this should remove them.

In some ways I hope they do start their communist revolution and charge head-on at the Army - Thailand will have a much brighter future without these medieval murderers, liars and thieves.

U think they did these bombing even though there is no logic to do so and evidence otherwise flying in.

Then u talk of a Communist revolution??

What the hell are u smoking? The most bizarre conspiracy theory ever.

Very interesting. One might believe that the bomb was incompetently handled and had been destined for another target. Perhaps there have been bomb threats against the Prime Minister.

Despite all the good works by the General, he will inevitably have made some enemies.

Very interesting. One might believe that the bomb was incompetently handled and had been destined for another target. Perhaps there have been bomb threats against the Prime Minister.

Despite all the good works by the General, he will inevitably have made some enemies.

Especially in Thailand there's good reason for Prayuth to take safety measures. He took over to end the shootings and bombings that were frequently taking place. Attempts to destabilise the country. There will be many that would love to see him killed. Don't make things easy for them.

deleted post

This, ladies and gentleman, is the UDD. If anyone still has any doubts about who was behind the bloodbath in 2010 and who murdered the innocent men, women and children during the last protests then this should remove them.

In some ways I hope they do start their communist revolution and charge head-on at the Army - Thailand will have a much brighter future without these medieval murderers, liars and thieves.

For once I agree with you. With the army no longer the power it currently is Thailand would have a chance to enter the 21st Century politically.

He turned down going to the Erawan shrine not for his own safety of course, but for the safety of his bodyguards and entourage. I therefore assume that his armored car is big enough for all of them too.

At face value of course, this would seem like the actions of a coward. So I guess he's a coward.

Why don't you show us the money.

Put an ad in tomorrow's Bangkok Post and offer to face him yourself man to man.

He turned down going to the Erawan shrine not for his own safety of course, but for the safety of his bodyguards and entourage. I therefore assume that his armored car is big enough for all of them too.

At face value of course, this would seem like the actions of a coward. So I guess he's a coward.

Does that make many leaders of countries and government services and ceo's of companies cowards too? It's normal that those are driven around in armored cars and do not visit certain places at certain moments for simple safety reasons.

Sounds quite naive to start calling all those people cowards for that reason.

"He took over to end the shootings and bombings that were frequently taking place"

Lets not get carried away with promoting fabricated coup motivations, by parroting coup apologists.

The PDRC and their gratuitous shootings and bombings were designed to create the impression of political dysfunction, so that those who could not win elections could create another pathway to power.

I'm sure a timely Prayuth whisper in Suthep's ear would have brought the PDRC nonsense to an abrupt halt.

And letting the election proceed would have finished the matter.

Neither of those two things were in the self-serving interest of the PDRC and coup perps, and the rest is history.

To suggest the coup was designed to end political dysfunction that was contrived, is simply parroting their self-righteous spin..

The only thing more insane than this post are those who clicked 'like'.

Do you seriously think the PDRC did the shooting and the murders ?. Surely nobody is that gullible.

btw: You should wipe that spit off your chin and your keyboard.

And yet you get no likes.

deleted post

If anyone still has any doubts about who was behind the bloodbath in 2010

no doubts.

And he looks good in a VW coffee1.gif

Being brave or a hero is not part of the job description for running a country. Shall we run down the list of "hero" leaders: JFK, Aquino, Aung San, Regan, Bobby Kennedy, Ghandi, John Paul II etc ... nothing that worked out too well. Why take the risk?

'cause he's a big brave soldier and laughs at danger? Not on your nelly.

Almost every Thai I have spoken with would like to see him killed.

About 30% of them would like to be the one do it, given a fighting chance of success.

Strange, all the girls I met from TF hated Thaksin and supported the coup.

Camp followers. Lowest of the low.

Not surprised. Famous cry of the generals "Follow me lads, I'm right behind you".

What was it Thaksin said in 2010?

Something like I will be by your side every step of the way.

Did he drop everything and fly to Thailand and stand in the front line with all the protesters when the shooting started?

No, he was in Paris shopping with all his immediate family.

Now that is no more than I would expect of him.

Just one week ago he assured the press that "all foreigners visiting Thailand for whatever the purposes will have their safety protected during their stay in the country." What have they learned in the intervening week (from the guy who hasn't said a word)?

Maybe he does not believe everything he say's.

Just one week ago he assured the press that "all foreigners visiting Thailand for whatever the purposes will have their safety protected during their stay in the country." What have they learned in the intervening week (from the guy who hasn't said a word)?

Maybe he does not believe everything he say's.

More likely he doesn't say everything he believes...