Which chain store/food outlet from home would you like to see in Pattaya?

champers

Not from my country as being a Brit. But Super U from France just as long as they bring all those different wines and cheeses with them. Oh how I miss going to France for a holiday every year. Not much in England I miss , just pubs. OK from England , shopping at Asda , better than Tesco lotus.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry and I am certainly not American bashing but that breakfast looks like something a very sick dog would leave on the doorstep.

Maybe you just need a bigger photo of it for true appreciation. whistling.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Many of what I would like to see have been mentioned so let's throw some good old Whitecastle sliders some love here. I eat them once a year when I am completely wasted but they are good as by the time you are eating them you really need something!

A sub shop to replace Subway. Quiznos, Jimmy johns, or whatever, anything would beat Subway in my opinion.

Not really a chain restaurant but a decent frozen pizza of any kind. Heggies, Lottza Mozza, bellatoria or whatever your favorite is these days. Obviously an American pizza chain would be appreciated as well but I have given up hope and pray for just a decent frozen pie imported.