How Buddhism is different from others

only1

and an omnipotent God debunked by LOGIC.

As nothing has been or can be proven beyond life, this is an illogical statement.

It is just as possible that there is an omnipotent God, as it is possible that the state of Nirvana exists.

Logic doesn't come into it.

That beyond Samsara cannot be governed by logic as we know it.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As nothing has been or can be proven beyond life, this is an illogical statement.

It is just as possible that there is an omnipotent God, as it is possible that the state of Nirvana exists.

I agree, Rocky. Well put.

If not, it only show you are not rational or....I save that word, it's not allowed.

BTW, if anything is "not clear", why bring it up ? People will think it's made up.

Last warning: No more accusations, insinuations or trollish personal remarks aimed at other members who happen to disagree with your ideas.

The Abrahamic religion evolved long before the concept of the scientific method existed. I have no reason to suppose that the writers of the Adam and Eve story did not whole-heartedly believe in what they were writing. Do you have any reason to doubt that, Only1? If so, please give your reasons.

Of course I do have but I will not give it away for free here. I will reserve it for better use.

I agree, Rocky. Well put.

VincentRJ and rocky,

So can I know which omnipotent God has logic ?

If you think omnipotent God has logic and if also don't believe in Buddhism, why stay here ? Why still want to learn or practice Buddhism ?

Why not just ask for everything you need from the omnipotent God ? LOGIC ?

Only1, you are just not getting it. Rocky, Vincent and other members are interested in Buddhism and practising Buddhism, but they are also interested in looking into what is factual and what is not. Just because they question the metaphysical side of Buddhism, it doesn't mean they are against it.

Since this topic is going nowhere at all, it is now closed.

Archived