• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Phuket teen slain for love

webfact

Phuket teen slain for love
Tanyaluk Sakoot

1441107204_1-org.jpg
Natchapon Sittichot, 22, confessed to firing the fatal shot. Photo: Tanyaluk Sakoot

PHUKET: -- Police have charged two men for the shooting murder of a 16-year-old at Suan Luang public park in Phuket Town yesterday afternoon (August 31).

Natthakan Wongtom was shot in the chest during a gang fight at the popular park at 4:30pm.

Within two hours, Phuket City Police had arrested Natchapon Sittichot, 22, and Anaphat Chanttharat, 18, for the slaying.

The pair were found in possession of an .38 handgun and matching bullets. Natchapon was presented to the press today.

Natchapon confessed to firing the fatal shot during a brawl with other students at the park, said Phuket Provincial Police Commander Maj Gen Pachara Boonyasit.

All students involved in the affray study at the same local high school, he said, but declined to name the school.

“Police have yet to confirm that the brawl started over a romantic interest,” Gen Pachara added.

The brawl continued, but when it was becoming apparent that Anaphat was about to lose, Natchapon pulled out the gun and fired a shot into the sky.

Then he fired again, this time into the melee, where the bullet struck Natthakan in the chest.

Natchapon and Anaphat have both been charged with affray causing death and remain in custody awaiting their appearance in court.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-teen-slain-for-love-53908.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-09-02

I relly think that Khun Prayut and the NCPO should change the laws in Thailand . Anyone caught possessing a gun should be given the dealth penalty with no amnesty or parole or appeal. This will deter people possessing guns. Make an example by say catching about 10,000 people countrywide with guns and make a public example of the executions. All the NGOs or Human Rights groups complaining should be arrested and jailed for life.....where are these stupid idiots whne crimes like this happens.

"All students involved in the affray study at the same local high school," These idiots and thousands like them don't "study" anywhere....they occupy space, and use up valuable resources (food, water, oxygen)....that's all. The dumber they are, the fast they breed. Sending them to school is a waste of resources.... get them digging holes... much more within their capabilities.

I relly think that Khun Prayut and the NCPO should change the laws in Thailand . Anyone caught possessing a gun should be given the dealth penalty with no amnesty or parole or appeal. This will deter people possessing guns. Make an example by say catching about 10,000 people countrywide with guns and make a public example of the executions. All the NGOs or Human Rights groups complaining should be arrested and jailed for life.....where are these stupid idiots whne crimes like this happens.

Christ sake....where are YOU coming from? North Korea? I will hope you were only joking. Seems to me as bad black humour.

sshhhh don't wake up the Gun Lobby - soon they will be along to say that if all Thai school students owned assault rifles then this could never happen because of the deterrent effect....

"but declined to name the school." strange - they can publish photos of people's ID cards when they feel like it. Must be some hiso connection.

Christ sake....where are YOU coming from? North Korea? I will hope you were only joking. Seems to me as bad black humour.

Possesion of weapons in Vietnam carries very severe consequences. I have been told up to and including death. Consequently you never hear of any of this bullshit by the kids.

I was very disappointed in this posting...I was expecting to read about: Phuket Teen Slain for LOVE!

Where is the LOVE?

Guess I will have to wait for the Thai Soaps today...to see people being beaten, knifed, and shot for the love of an unfaithful Thai female...

Says the infamous "Ruthless Dictator Nick167"............

Stalin would be jealous of your acumen.......lol

How many nefarious minions do you have to help you with this noble task???

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

sshhhh don't wake up the Gun Lobby - soon they will be along to say that if all Thai school students owned assault rifles then this could never happen because of the deterrent effect....

"but declined to name the school." strange - they can publish photos of people's ID cards when they feel like it. Must be some hiso connection.

Here we have another tragic death due to lax gun laws.

I wonder how many more lives will be lost before the government wakes up & institutes stricter gun control (other weapons such as knives should be included) as it seems like there are far too many out on the streets.

Edited by Valentine