Sin Sot

dgoz

hahaha no, my fiancee is 100 times better.

She is beautiful, smart, educated and comes from a wealty family who knows very high people in Thailand including members of the royal family. Im broke as piss compared to her.

So thats why I think im lucky, actually with my looks its not really surprising

Last time i saw that much silicon it was on a ledyboy!!!!!!!!!!! :o

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donz ---- you met your GF in Australia? She's from a family that can afford for her to go to school there? You sell T-shirts?

AND you are paying anything?

:o

yes, man you know alot about me its scarey.

Im paying because I want to pay the sin sot, I dont think its fair for her parents to pay for the wedding. I asked to help pay but her father will have none of it so I said I must pay the sinsot ATLEAST.

Dont you think thats fair?

Nope --- you met her in a WESTERN country .... men don't pay .. and the girl's family pays for the wedding ... standard:)

Im having 2 weddings, one her and one in Thailand. Both will be under my culture and hers

I see some farangs seem very arrogant (well whats new).

Its a thai tradition, just because you dont sgree with it doesnt mean its always a scam etc.

I think many of you just need to get you head out of your ass and live in reality :o

you won't listen so it's best to stand back and let you make your mistake. perhaps with a bit more experience you will see the error of this action.

people's realities are different, and are often so because they shape their own reality - not because someone tells them something is right (when it benefits them) and they follow blindly.

i married into a decent family and didnt pay a penny sinsod. the father told me he wanted me to use my money to take care of his daughter, which was spot on i thought. that is my reality.

if you want to pay then pay, it doesnt affect me in the slightest.

PS - you will get most of the money you pay for the wedding ceremony back from the guests who attend, via the envelopes. but i'm sure you already know this.

I definately not making the mistake, if I was to do the runner after the wedding and got a divorce, I would actually be better off finacially :D

Donz ---- you met your GF in Australia? She's from a family that can afford for her to go to school there? You sell T-shirts?

BTW, do gays pay sin sot? If not, why?

I don't know ..... Did you pay?

I'm not gay, I was just being curious

hahaha no, my fiancee is 100 times better.

She is beautiful, smart, educated and comes from a wealty family who knows very high people in Thailand including members of the royal family. Im broke as piss compared to her.

So thats why I think im lucky, actually with my looks its not really surprising

Last time i saw that much silicon it was on a ledyboy!!!!!!!!!!! :D

well maybe you should go visit this forum then

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showforum=27 :D

Well gay people cant get married, marriage is between a MALE and a FEMALE.

and Terry57, i have no idea, first i thought she was calling my name but her lips dont really look like she saying lord Donz

are you sure? you seem to bring it up often :D

Donz ... Gays DO in fact marry in many places and countries .... but NOT in Thailand :D

Donz ... if you are MARRIED already in the West .... then you should know ------ THERE IS NO Sinsot for a 2nd marraige :o

Im not married yet, Also we will get married about a week in between each wedding, The Aussie wedding is for my family and friends and the Thai wedding is for her family and friends (my friends also will be comming to thailand for the Thai wedding)

Marriage to me a wedding dont really mean shiat, but to her its like her dream, so I will make it the best I can for her.

Im definately her prince charming, I mean dam have you seen my pics?

Edited by Donz

Donz ... Gays DO in fact marry in many places and countries .... but NOT in Thailand :D

Not in australia too, to me they are not real marriages, thats my opnion and I will stick with it.

:D

and Terry57, i have no idea, first i thought she was calling my name but her lips dont really look like she saying lord Donz

lovely mate,

i like that one, :D

keep up the good work mate. :D

might be time to do a runner donzzy as these punters are really being very disrespectful to you mate. :D

not very bloody nice is it and i'm not getting into this one.

good luck anyway mate. :D

cheers :o

:D

lovely mate,

i like that one, :D

keep up the good work mate. :D

might be time to do a runner donzzy as these punters are really being very disrespectful to you mate. :D

not very bloody nice is it and i'm not getting into this one.

good luck anyway mate. :D

cheers :o

No problem, I dont need to do no runner.

Just because they couldnt find a girl as good as mine they will try to bring our marriage down to there level. Jealousy is huge with farangs in Thailand, some think if there wife and family is not genuine, they will try to bring others down to make them feel better about themselves.

But hey, if I was that too I would probaly be bitter too :D

Not in australia too, to me they are not real marriages, thats my opnion and I will stick with it.

Donz ------Whether they are "real marraiges" to you matters not in the least :D They are real where they are legal .... If your issue is based upon "Religion" then you "MIGHT" have a valid point ... if you believe that everyone that was not married in your religion is also not married:)

BUT to keep this on topic .... your first wedding will be in Australia?

ps. ---- you are not a farang Donz ...

Edited by jdinasia

Donz ------Whether they are "real marraiges" to you matters not in the least :D They are real where they are legal .... If your issue is based upon "Religion" then you "MIGHT" have a valid point ... if you believe that everyone that was not married in your religion is also not married:)

BUT to keep this on topic .... your first wedding will be in Australia?

ps. ---- you are not a farang Donz ...

Yes it will be, but the total marriage wont be seen as complete in my eyes until the full marriage in both countries is done, In my eyes the austraian one is just 1/2 of the marriage

....Oh well I guess I actually trust me gf's family and that probaly is a big difference in my realtionship to other farangs.

She is the one with the masters degree and loaded and im the broke ass one :D

As you have all the answers, why are you asking the question..... You should know everything :o

jes--us donzzy,

look mate , :o

you are really cranking,

as you usually just do one liners but i can see this is close to your heart so go get them tiger. :D

any chance of me comming to the wedding. :D

i'll be around in november, december. :D

Sure mate, Im actually planning in begginging og next year, hoping to be end of this year but will be very busy. I will let you knoe later

....Oh well I guess I actually trust me gf's family and that probaly is a big difference in my realtionship to other farangs.

As you have all the answers, why are you asking the question..... You should know everything :o

Why you trying to counter that post? arent you happy with what you have?

Edited by Donz

But Donz ----- you are not a farang ........

jes--us donzzy,

look mate , :D

you are really cranking,

as you usually just do one liners but i can see this is close to your heart so go get them tiger. :D

any chance of me comming to the wedding. :D

i'll be around in november, december. :D

Sure mate, Im actually planning in begginging og next year, hoping to be end of this year but will be very busy. I will let you knoe later

thanks donz,

but make sure you dont let these other horrible punters come, as they are very disrespectful to you and i know that you know i have top respect until some one disrespects me. :D

cheers mate :o

But Donz ----- you are not a farang ........

But Jdinasia----- you are not a happy man --------

Donz ..I am a happy man ---- you just keep saying Farang and other farang .... and that is not accurate.

But back to the topic .... you are legally married in Australia before Thailand ... therefore paying Sinsot in your case does not make sense!