Poo flows out of the ceiling at Bangkok condo

webfact

Well, at least its a one-off. Every time it rains I get 3 inches of water flooding 3 rooms in my rental house. And a Thai landlord who hasnt answered her phone since she got the security deposit. I would take a one time back of crap over my problem.

I don't see a fan in the photo. So the shit couldn't have hit the fan.

Or maybe the shit did hit the fan, and they had to take the fan away....

I don't know..just throwing it in there...

Yes, no fan is disappointing. It would have made for a much better headline and story. Still not bad.What they were thinking is mysterious. .."we have a bag of shit here", "oh, leave it in the ceiling, it's time for lunch"

"Poo flows out of the ceiling at Bangkok condo".

It seems to me that's not the only place poo flows out of in Bangkok these days.

Sorry - couldn't resist

I have to agree. Just tell them to wipe their mouths and when they ask why just tell them it will stop the flow. bah.gif

Edited by Si Thea01

I thought Lumpini was one of the good builders. So glad I didn't buy a condo in Thailand.

No, they are not builders, but just a profit geared developer.

As an extension to this poo story, they have condo units with toilets venting out through a cheap sliding window, into the pantry, a food preparation area.

The correct way to build is to install a ducted ceiling extraction fan, but this would cost multiple times that of the cheap window.