English Bacon in Pattaya

underso

Big C on Sukhumvit do Yorkies English bacon and sausages (by the bakery)

But has no taste !!!!
that describes English food down to the T.

You must be Fanny Craddock with a mountain of knowledge like that?

As Johnny Craddock famously attested, "There's nothing better than coming home to the smell of Fanny's cooking."

BaconCooked-500x313.jpg

I think it goes something like this. Canadian style bacon on the left made from loin meat, American style at the top made from pork belly, and British style under that where the belly and loin stay together. The British style looks best IMO.

Getting hungry? How about a nice maple-bacon doughnut or milkshake? Awesome!!!

BaconCooked-500x313.jpg

I think it goes something like this. Canadian style bacon on the left made from loin meat, American style at the top made from pork belly, and British style under that where the belly and loin stay together. The British style looks best IMO.

Getting hungry? How about a nice maple-bacon doughnut or milkshake? Awesome!!!

the bottom right is Canadian bacon. The left is just a ham.

You must be Fanny Craddock with a mountain of knowledge like that?

As Johnny Craddock famously attested, "There's nothing better than coming home to the smell of Fanny's cooking."

or as once said on BBC Breakfast program, quote "and I hope your donuts turn out like fannies" the program crashed for 5mins with presenters unable to continue because of laughing so much

back on topic, I'm not sure about KPK foods as mentioned earlier, the large packs of bacon are kept in the back (not in the front fridges) and it's a whole lot of handling to get him to sell you a kilo, he prefers not to sell to retail customers (his words), and there is no price list in the shop that I could find, IMO you either want to sell the stuff or not, I don't want to have to negotiate, I want to go in see what I want (prices marked) and buy without all this nonsense - a sale is a sale

or as once said on BBC Breakfast program, quote "and I hope your donuts turn out like fannies" the program crashed for 5mins with presenters unable to continue because of laughing so much

back on topic, I'm not sure about KPK foods as mentioned earlier, the large packs of bacon are kept in the back (not in the front fridges) and it's a whole lot of handling to get him to sell you a kilo, he prefers not to sell to retail customers (his words), and there is no price list in the shop that I could find, IMO you either want to sell the stuff or not, I don't want to have to negotiate, I want to go in see what I want (prices marked) and buy without all this nonsense - a sale is a sale

I totally agree about KPK I dont know why he even has a shop, retail customers just seem like a hindrance to him.