French Press

emilymat

Again, I'm not being lazy. I have looked all over town for a coffee French press. Loads of electric coffee machines available but I have no idea where I could get one of these. My latest exploration was Index, but no joy.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Order online and get it delivered. Cash on delivery.

http://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=coffee+french+press

Thanks very much. It just goes to show!. I had looked at Lazada but under 'small kitchen appliances'. I followed your advice and put the item into search. I can now order.one by that route. Appreciated. clap2.gif

Be careful what size you order.

I ordered a 3 cup size and it was big enough for one cup. (Maybe my cups are bigger)

So I ordered a 8 cup size and it was plenty big enough for me and the Wife.

Thanks for all those replies. I will explore some of the shops mentioned before I buy from Lazada. (The problem with buying on line is that you have to stay in to await delivery. I ordered a computer monitor and it came the day before the indicated delivery date).

Thanks again.

Any advice on which grounds to buy in terms of quality/value, also where to get?

Thanks

Hope you're not asking me!. I've decided to move away from 'instant' coffee - hence the OP. I did have a nose on U Tube and I think they recommended coarse coffee. When I get my press (following all the useful posts) I guess it's experimenting. !!