Did you have your car Blessed at the Wat ?

thehelmsman

The real issue here is that once a Thai has their car blessed they feel that they can drive like an idiot with impunity.

Also don't forget that there is a roatary coupling for the air bag controls at the top of the steering column. Letting them wrap string around it is not a great idea.

Yes all that blessing really works all you have do is look at the road toll , deaths , in Thailand second worst in the world or close to it.

Can you imagine what the death toll would be if the vehicles here weren't blessed?

That said, I agree with the earlier thought that having the car blessed permits and even encourages the driver to drive however the hell he or she pleases because they're protected. Nothing ominous will befall them. Until it does.

I told the wife if she wants some guy to draw with white paint over the headlining, she better go ask him to pay for the car !, then he can do what he likes.

Woo! You are strong!

Having such Power and total control over your wife must be a big turn-on for you.

No,!!! Do you believe in white black magic , digging up bodies to use the parts to forecast winning lottery numbers, all part of a Buddhist society. Just watch the motorbikes in your new truck as they have huge magnets designed to get free money from farangs, no droning chanting guys dressed in yellow will ever change this.

I told the wife if she wants some guy to draw with white paint over the headlining, she better go ask him to pay for the car !, then he can do what he likes.

Woo! You are strong!

Having such Power and total control over your wife must be a big turn-on for you.

Don't forget that a car is a powerful phallic symbol too

Archived