Hot sauces

Backwoods

Aftr looking everywhere for some of the Extra hot stuff from back home, I imported a bunch and put a couple to share in the classifieds, Ghost pepper picante, spicy cooking sauces, and habenero/japaleno sauce. Hard to find these X tra hot items here in Thailand, so I paid the price and have had others interested before, so willing to share the bounty for a few items. Just place ad, so maybe a day before posted

• 3 weeks later...

I was in the Big C in Suphan today and was shocked to find that they did not have any Tabasco nor did they know what it was...Tabasco can be found most places like where we usually shop at Lotus but they got funny about accepting my K-Bank card to pay for a big purchase and I took my business elsewhere (they took my UK debit card OK, also wanted to see a photo ID - a thai DL)...

from reading the forum Big C seems to be a favorite of most falangs...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

got some ENCONA BRAND west indian hot pepper sauce and peri peri sauce from HOME FRESH.

The original flavour not the ones with added whatever must go down as the hottest sauce in a bottle those scotch bonnets are strong , but still manage to use six when i cook salt fish and achee back in the uk.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

• 2 weeks later...

50 years ago in a campesino hut in Bolivia with just potatoes and local chiles (locoto) I tried to make a sauce...the juice from the chiles set my hands on fire for a week after...

look out for them chiles when makin' yer own sauce...protect yer hands with gloves...

i met a local named loco down in pats.geez she was HOT she burnt a hole in my trouser pockets.shock1.gif

so guys be carefull with those HOT LOCAL GIRLES.

Edited by meatboy

50 years ago in a campesino hut in Bolivia with just potatoes and local chiles (locoto) I tried to make a sauce...the juice from the chiles set my hands on fire for a week after...

look out for them chiles when makin' yer own sauce...protect yer hands with gloves...

i met a local named loco down in pats.geez she was HOT she burnt a hole in my trouser pockets.shock1.gif

so guys be carefull with those HOT LOCAL GIRLES.

as per usual one of tutsi's innocent stories has aroused the baser instincts...'locoto' is the quechua word for the local chiles and they are very hot; so deadly that the hot is in inverse proportion to the size...

I don't know why I bother...I really don't...I really....