Pickup load bay cover options

Chongalulu

That was my point, why buy a pickup and then put some lid on it to make it useless or at least difficult to use. The "SUV" version of the same car is certainly overpriced, where the pure one is actually cheaper than on the other side of the disk. A pickup is the only car you get better value for your money than in the rest of the world.

Please point out the lie I apparently told (maybe wash your fingers first).

You said your ranger had all the gizmo's that the Everest does but you saved 400k and it weighs 300kg less (along those lines, I could not be bothered to scroll up)... you are comparing apples to oranges....or simply telling lies.

I had my manual Top-up fitted by the main Top-up agent in Bangkok for 19,000B. They did a perfect and quick job and, even allowing for the diesel and tolls and time to drive there from Pattaya, I saved both time and money by having it done there rather than in Pattaya.

Electric motors seemed pointless to me as I rarely open it, and it is very easy to open and close by hand anyway. Two strong people can remove the lid in under a minute, though I've never done it. It is watertight and presumably quite airtight as it never gets dirty inside.