A Reputable Moving Firm In Bangkok

Hello all,

I'm getting set to go overseas for several months and require the services of a household moving company to pack my household belongings for storage. Could anyone refer a company from personal experience?

I intend to store my belongings at the Bangkok Self Storage facility. However, they were only able to suggest one company, and their representative and I don't seem able to agree upon a date for an estimate. He seems insistent on bringing a crew and billing later. Thanks, but no thanks. :o

Your suggestions would be most appreciated. :D

Hello all,

I'm getting set to go overseas for several months and require the services of a household moving company to pack my household belongings for storage. Could anyone refer a company from personal experience?

I intend to store my belongings at the Bangkok Self Storage facility. However, they were only able to suggest one company, and their representative and I don't seem able to agree upon a date for an estimate. He seems insistent on bringing a crew and billing later. Thanks, but no thanks. :o

I only know about Paul in Pattaya but they are an International company-good luck

Mail Address: 116/80 Nonsee Road,

Chongnonsee Yannawa,

Bangkok 10120,

Thailand.

Phone: (662) 681 0036 / 681 0037

Fax: (662) 295 4163

Email: [email protected]

Mail Address: Mr. Paul Wilkinson,

397 / 109 La Terraza, Casa Espana,

Moo 12, Pratumnak Road,

Pattaya, Chonburi 20260,

Thailand.

Mobile: (+66) 01 903 9477

Phone: (+6638) 306 330

Fax: (+6638) 306 331

Email: [email protected]

Hello all,

You could also try Santa Fe Relocations. They are a large Asian-wide regional company for moving and relocation services. Their contacts are:

Santa Fe Relocations

207 Soi Saeng Uthai, Sukhumvit Soi 50

Kwang Prakanong, Khet Klongtoey

Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Tel: +66 (2) 742-9890

Fax: +66 (2) 741-4089

email: [email protected]

Good luck!

I can recommend Santa Fe or Crown Relocations if money isn't an object for you, or if your company is paying. I know people who work for both companies.

We've used Transpro (inbound from the UK to Thailand) which work paid for, and we recently used them again to move house here in BKK, which we paid for out of our own pockets. Prices are very reasonable and they do a very good job.

I can recommend Santa Fe or Crown Relocations if money isn't an object for you, or if your company is paying. I know people who work for both companies.

We've used Transpro (inbound from the UK to Thailand) which work paid for, and we recently used them again to move house here in BKK, which we paid for out of our own pockets. Prices are very reasonable and they do a very good job.

I would recommend avoiding Santa Fe and Crown. Had loss and breakage problems with both firms.

Four Winds, however, did a perfect move. Nothing lost/pilfered or broken.

I'd be grateful for anyone's experience on using either of these firms from France. Googling four winds got me to several websites with apparently similar names for different companies - anything more precise to pin this one down?

I'm going to be paying for the move myself. Would like a reliable pack and deliver door-to-door quote in Paris for moving to Thailand.

Many thanks

I can recommend Santa Fe as well.

We're currently using Transpro (Asian Tigers) to STORE our stuff. They also moved it there. They're extremely professional and reliable. And if you can get a quote from Crown which will probably be cheaper, you can try to knock some costs off any Asian Tigers quote.

Note: I visited Bangkok self storage and did NOT find them cheaper or worth the hassle of separate movers. And it's ###### hot there - felt like a boiler house

Can anyone recommend a firm for a move of stuff from France (or another major european country) to Thailand? I checked the Four Winds website; they seem to have no presence in europe - only England. I can also contact them - and probably be referred to someone they are on friendly mutual referal terms with.

Can anyone recommend a firm for a move of stuff from France (or another major european country) to Thailand? I checked the Four Winds website; they seem to have no presence in europe - only England. I can also contact them - and probably be referred to someone they are on friendly mutual referal terms with.

That is the best way...see who their partners are in France.

• 3 years later...

I am planning to return to Europe , Holland to be exact.

Anybody have recent experiences with good moving companies or Bangkok storage ?

First quote for door to door is 185.000 bath.

I could fit everything I want to take in my computer room thats 3 meters by 4 meters and think a container may be too big.

Any options like wooden crates or so ?

Edited by brianinbangkok