Do Thai women allow their men to sleep around?

fitnesspm

Are you insane?

Haven't you heard about the wife and the knife and the ducks?

Thai women are the most jealous I've ever encountered. With tempers to match.

The wife and the knife - Poetic justice...........................tongue.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

»...dated many Thai women where most have told me it's ok if I want to sleep around, as long as I come home to her. «

Some Thai ladies don’t mind – a man sleeps around – as long as they stay as “big wife” (mia yai) and are taken well care of (financially). thumbsup.gif

In cases where the lady has not given permission, I suppose from what I read in the news and what I’ve heard from (Thai) friends, that the man need to secure certain parts of the body – as a Thai friend said: »You know, when a man needs to sleep with 7 pair of underwear, it’s time for divorce«...blink.png

»What about with Thai women? If a guy is supposedly allowed to sleep with other women, are women allowed as well?«

I can only guess, but a recent study – which may be limited, or may be very true – names Thai women as number 1 in the World when it comes to infidelity amongst ladies, whilst Thai men only ranks number 2 in the men’s category...whistling.gif

My wife works as a manager, and is the go to person, in a very big office, with many other married Thai ladies and married Thai men. On this topic she tells me these things about some of them:.

1: Her "big boss" is a rich man with an aging wife, who knows he has a well paid mia noi. The wife accepts as she is "old and hurts when she trys to have sex which she no longer enjoys". The boss, wife also believes that if a man does not get "relief", then he will be in pain( I presume -lovers balls) and she doesn't want that. So the old wife tolarates the mia noi, as he stillother wise looks after her and their family, as long as it is discreet. The aging wife sees it as mutually beneficial and feels she is still looking after him this way.

2: A few of the other married men in the office visit out of town "knocking shops" but do not tell their wives. The staff quietly dislike them.

3: A couple of the younger married ladies in the office have caught their husbands playing around and have dumped them, and kept the home. One husband was also paid a visit by his scorned young wife' male family and friends.

In all these case every guy thinks they are being descreet. Anyone who has ever worked in an office anywhere in the world will know how impossible this can be. In a Thai office, and/or village it is 100 times so.

I now imagine a stand out farang in this situation. He'd better have a good lawyer, good health insurance and be ready to sing like a mezzo soprano. Yes, a case of "snip, snip and Bob's your aunty.

If this was my wife' just telling me something, ...then message is heard loud and clear.

Don't test the water. Thai women, on occasion, have been known to cut off the prick of her cheating man when he is asleep. My wife mentioned that.

"I'll put medicine in your food to put you to sleep. Then, cut it off and feed it to a dog!"

"Why would you feed it to a dog?"

"So the doctor CAN'T sew it back on!"

Yes razer, I've heard it mentioned, too. I always thought my missus was a 'typical' Thai girl. However, after reading this thread (and, if I am to believe some of the responses), I think I'm with a 'non-typical' Thai girl . . . crying.gif

Thailand is a place where what people say and what they do is often different. I often tend to think that Thais are relatively expert at self-deception. The most important thing appears to be not to lose face, regardless of the activity in question. There's a survey reported in several places on the Internet indicating that 56% of Thais admit to infidelity. Some of the articles on the matter break it down a bit further and state that 54% of Thai men admit it, while 59% of Thai women do so. One can wonder... How many Thais might do it, and not admit it. (see here just to get you started: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/801431-its-official-thailand-fails-the-most-at-monogamy/)

And so sure, there have been a few scattered stories of women who actually cut off their husband's member. I guess those women must have lost a bit of face? And/or, it seems fair to wonder if those women are in that 59% group. Again, what people here say and what they do is often different.

And too, as others have noted, the number of short time hotels in LOS is extraordinary. It must be a really booming business. Like coffee stands are these days. Every little town, large or small, seems to have one, and where there's one, there's often several. They can even be found at crossroads in the middle of nowhere.

Will YOUR wife cut off your member if you cheat? I don't know. I haven't met her.

Does your girlfriend say it's OK to sleep around? Maybe it is OK, then. And just maybe she's in that reported 59% statistic (though she will likely never tell you, and may even have trouble admitting it to herself). If you have a problem with that, recommend you find a new girlfriend. Or lose the problem you have with that.

Not to single Thais out as being the only ones who sleep around, of course. It happens all over the world in staggering numbers. There's a thread on TV somewhere in which an OP admits to having slept around on his wife, and is contemplating divorce because he found out his wife was sleeping around. My reply to him was something like "Best not to worry about that sleeping around stuff. You either love her (or him) or you don't." Still think that's good advice, regardless of the country one lives in. Too many lives/marriages have been ruined by something the majority of humans almost everywhere do. My thinking, anyway. Just don't make any babies, and don't bring home anything incurable. Your thoughts, of course, may differ. And that's OK.

Thai men no matter how poor will play around. If the woman says you can play around you're only an ATM. Move on. And yes they will attack if they say it, no pretense there.

It always amazes me how even poor Thai guys can have multiple hotties for free while farangs always have to pay, even for just one. Why is that?

I'm headed back to Thailand, sober now, thinking quality and not quantity. I had girls propose fun for doubles, but just for a short time. Another time two girl friends from Chiang Mai needed support to look for a job in Bangkok and that got me thinking, but would it have been stable long term? One wonders.

Even bargirls get jealous and angry if they see you with another girl... they hate 'butterfly men' as they call them. Bit silly because they would have no customers if it wasn't for the butterflies...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

you are correct as far as when they are still working. They don't want to loose a customer. After they quit and you are handing over the cash many don't really care as long as the money train continues to roll in. Had a few friends confused by the hole thing as their wives told them to go get a geek because they didn't want to have sex with them. Friends did just that but kept it quiet as they figured it was a trap. But I think they were serious.

Act like a Thai and deny, deny, deny. To my understanding the rule regarding giks, mia noi's etc. is that it is OK to play but you can't have true feelings, they are purely for excess load dispersal. Embarass the number 1 wife, or put her on show or spend too much of the families wealth. Seems like a slippery dangerous slope best played by asian guys that know the game a lot better. I have told the missus numerous times if I wanted to play away I never would have got married in the first place and her being a copper there is that much hardware around the house I wouldnt be able to sleep nights if I thought she wanted me knocked.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, by my single life experience, most of the divorced Thai women I met did with their husbands, and they didn't cheated back....not because they didn't wanted, because personal and social concerns, and afraid also of violence.

My wife told me that I can do it with discretion and not sharing with her at all. I told her that I do not have reason to do it, when she is very beautiful, 25 years younger, I love her very much, and I barely can take care take of her sexual needs.

When I asked her why she thinks that I will cheat her. Her response was.."Because you are a man"

'25 years younger'!! I'm sure she's after you for you good looks and charm. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody care'd yet about what the law says ?

If a man cheating on the wife, thats no reason for a divorcement.

But if the wife cheats on the man, thats for sure a reason for a divorcement.

So, think about why.

Like other mentioned, as long you raise your main wife and the kid's with substantial amount of funds, danger for troubles are low, Especially when you hold discretion. She will know it very well, but unless u paint it all over her face, she will most likely ignore it.

I have the feeling, the OP talked about womens in there thirties. Those have usually the mileage a bit lower. This explains it too, why they would upfront accept it.

Thai women are some of the most jealous there is... If she is saying its ok for you to sleep around you are on a winner... Enjoy.

Hope you are a pilot.. If not get some flying leasons.

Sent from my c64

Yes, by my single life experience, most of the divorced Thai women I met did with their husbands, and they didn't cheated back....not because they didn't wanted, because personal and social concerns, and afraid also of violence.

My wife told me that I can do it with discretion and not sharing with her at all. I told her that I do not have reason to do it, when she is very beautiful, 25 years younger, I love her very much, and I barely can take care take of her sexual needs.

When I asked her why she thinks that I will cheat her. Her response was.."Because you are a man"

'25 years younger'!! I'm sure she's after you for you good looks and charm. Good luck!
I am 24 years older than my wife,we have a son of 22 ,she earns very good money in property and owns loads of land( which by the way she owned before I met her)

So is she with me for my good looks and charm? Or here is a thought,maybe she loves me

No, no, no, and that's not someone to be with. Because if she is telling you it's ok for you to cheat on her, guess what she's doing? There are two deffinent things I can tell you about her. She's not true to Thai culture and definitely not true to Buhddism.