Do Thai women allow their men to sleep around?

fitnesspm

I've been in Thailand for about 6 months now and have dated many Thai women where most have told me it's ok if I want to sleep around, as long as I come home to her. I've been told it's apart of Thai cultural but I hear mix feelings from different people. They don't seem to like talking about what other Thais do...

What about with Thai women? If a guy is supposedly allowed to sleep with other women, are women allowed as well?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Thai women you are meeting, say it's OK for you to sleep around ...then, YES, they want to sleep around too!

My Thai wife told me in no uncertain terms that if I wanted to sleep around ...I can hit the door and leave.

Maybe you're not dating the right Thai womenwhistling.gif

Edited by beachproperty

Yes some Thai women are quite allowing of the practice but no doubts dislike it,not sure of those with Farang partners,but I know for a fact that many Thai men have the old minor wife MIA NOI.

To suggest otherwise is untrue.

I'm not talking about Somchai the farmer although I believe it is often common practice in the village setting.

Many high ranking officials in the Police and Army etc as well as teachers,doctors and lawyers partake more so due to financial aspect.

Some of these people live double lives over many years,showering young Thai women with gifts of cars,gold and even property.

Slipping them a length when the need arises.

The main wife Mia Luang will be accepting due the husbands continual commitment financially and by way of raising the children.

Thai men are often held in esteem due to such promiscuous behaviour.

Edited by stoneyboy

If the Thai women you are meeting, say it's OK for you to sleep around ...then, YES, they want to sleep around too!

My Thai wife told me in no uncertain terms that if I wanted to sleep around ...I can hit the door and leave.

Maybe you're not dating the right Thai womenwhistling.gif

nah, the wife is selling wolf tickets is all. All talk is all.

It's a trick.

If you ever give a Thai woman the slightest cause to imagine that you have shagged another, she will transform into a banshee from hell before your disbelieving (and shortly to be removed) eyes. Yes Thai women are hot, fun & (mostly) easy-going, but the laws of "no such thing as a free lunch" still apply.

Lots of Thai men do have giks & mia nois, but they will never confess it to her even if she catches them jizz-handed. This is just one aspect of it however; if you want to play like a Thai, you will first have to know how they play, and that means being fluent & having male Thai friends.

I left the idea well-alone!

Edited by timbothaivisa

Mia's are endemic in Thai culture*, but just like the West where it is rarer, some wives tolerate it as long as it is not thrown in their face (or more correctly, their family & friends faces) and if they have decided 'better the devil you know ...' or you have some redeeming features like lots of money. Like the West, most who accept it hate it and you risk being bumped (or worse) at a moments notice if they find something better or the loss of face becomes intolerable. Up to you whether you take the risk.

I have never come across the "OK for you to sleep around" type - agree with others, sounds like recidivist bar girl.

*Of the Thai men I know 25% are notorious for sleeping around, another 50% are definite players in my assessment and the other 25% would surprise me if they are not as faithful as they act. I'm talking normal Isaan village guys, not yer middle clases and not dirt poor yokels. In my observation of the usual mia entertaining locations around my area I would estimate that 100% of policemen and 100% of military officers have blatant mias or visit karaokes several times weeklybiggrin.png.

Yes, by my single life experience, most of the divorced Thai women I met did with their husbands, and they didn't cheated back....not because they didn't wanted, because personal and social concerns, and afraid also of violence.

My wife told me that I can do it with discretion and not sharing with her at all. I told her that I do not have reason to do it, when she is very beautiful, 25 years younger, I love her very much, and I barely can take care take of her sexual needs.

When I asked her why she thinks that I will cheat her. Her response was.."Because you are a man"

Edited by Muzarella

If she truly loves you for who you are, then there is no way she will be OK and not hurt by you doing that. If you guys being together is some sort of mutualy beneficial arrangment based on rational agreements rather than love, then she is indeed quite likely to be okay with it. As been said before, never openly talk about it. It's still painful, worse even would be to make her lose face. So make sure her friends and co-workers never see you with another girl. But most of all, ask yourself honestly if this is the kind of relation you are really looking for... No judgement here, just make sure what you get yourself in to. Don't expect a woman like this to always be there for you through thick and thin.

Thats one of the oldest tricks in there handbook. They also say , " Just be sure to where a condom". I lost count over the years how many guys I have known that fell for this one. I can still see one guy shaking his head after all his belongings were trashed saying....." I just dont understand it, I used a condom. I came home before Midnight as well".

Only 6 months and you have had many thai women who say it is ok to sleep around, as long as you go back home to them. How many have you got in your loom ????

If you read up on thai women are number 1 in the world for chopping off an unfaithful husband/lover,s penis, then that answers your question, Be careful out there, or carry an ice bucket with you.

Yes, by my single life experience, most of the divorced Thai women I met did with their husbands, and they didn't cheated back....not because they didn't wanted, because personal and social concerns, and afraid also of violence.

My wife told me that I can do it with discretion and not sharing with her at all. I told her that I do not have reason to do it, when she is very beautiful, 25 years younger, I love her very much, and I barely can take care take of her sexual needs.

When I asked her why she thinks that I will cheat her. Her response was.."Because you are a man"

I cry nowfacepalm.gif

As long as bird number two does not get as much financial benefit than the wife, most will tolerate it for some reason.

I cannot understand why the mia noi is content with having the condo rental paid monthly, a small monthly 'salary' and occasional gifts for being no more than a sh*gbag to some unfaithful Thai husband.

Easy money, but in a few years when they are past their sh*g by date, and a younger female takes over the mantle, they will soon realise what a waste of time it was !

Edited by thaiduncankk

As long as bird number two does not get as much financial benefit than the wife, most will tolerate it for some reason.

I cannot understand why the mia noi is content with having the condo rental paid monthly, a small monthly 'salary' and occasional gifts for being no more than a sh*gbag to some unfaithful Thai husband.

Easy money, but in a few years when they are past their sh*g by date, and a younger female takes over the mantle, they will soon realise what a waste of time it was !

Shagadelic, baby. Oh, behave!

Had a taxi driver in Bkk - he had a successful business before and now was just driving taxi a few days a week and would go off into the woods for a few days. A relaxed lifestyle but not close to the money he used to make. He told me his wife told him to get a GF and work hard again and he should split the $ w/her and the new GF…

Anything goes - sometimes.

Probably want to get rid of you for a while OP, so they can cater to their other clients. wink.png

As long as you ATM card comes home.....it's ok. Complete bullshit, their just like all other woman back home, sleep around and get lost.

The OP's GF obviously want to have space and options open to others... If you can, so can I

Some Thai women seem to have no interest in sex but still want a man and kids. Very few men will accept a marriage with no sex so it seems like the man being allowed to sleep with another woman is the answer as long as he still takes care of her and the kids. Maybe the husband has been mis-sold a great sex life before marriage and children and then it just stopped, of course this happens all over the world but in the west the woman wouldn't accept you playing away.

I've been in Thailand for about 6 months now and have dated many Thai women where most have told me it's ok if I want to sleep around, as long as I come home to her. I've been told it's apart of Thai cultural but I hear mix feelings from different people. They don't seem to like talking about what other Thais do...

What about with Thai women? If a guy is supposedly allowed to sleep with other women, are women allowed as well?

Cultural thing?

No different than back home, as most likely they're doing the same. This is an open relationship.

I have seen if first hand but don't not think it is a good idea and I would not tell my parent if I did do it keep it to my self .

Like all the op have said it dose happen a lot by thai men you see all the time when you go shopping in Big C .

I know of some who dose it but me I would not have anything to do with it , if happy at home why go out and play .